Hybrid View

Talking The All Time COLLEGE FOOTBALL Thread--2009!

Just wanna clarify that we be talkin' COLLEGE football in this here thread.

YAY!!!!!

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!

2. Default

A Gator fan, What is up with that Tebow photo shoot ( kinda look's a little prissy). Hope all is well with your re-hab, I hope Tebow can live it down. Go Seminoles. Honcho Honcho.

thats that good "virgin" christian boy....

LOL! If you are good, they all hate ya. If you are bad, they still hate ya! What's up with dat?

Default easy street

yeap things are looking good for your gayturds...with that cake schedule,you know starting off with the always tough charlton southern..then follwing it up the next week with that power house troy......i'm sure urban crier can run at least an 80 spot both games..

Talking And so the trash starts......

Quote Originally Posted by mx-5 View Post
    yeap things are looking good for your gayturds...with that cake schedule,you know starting off with the always tough charlton southern..then follwing it up the next week with that power house troy......i'm sure urban crier can run at least an 80 spot both games..
    Hehehehehe.....I kinda liked the icing on that cake last year MX.

I've not said a word--one way or the other. I just do some reading, watching, and cheering-----I really don't brag---I do like winning. I don't like losing, but WHO doesn't???!!!

It's funny though, every year my husband teases my brother(big time Gator fan and classmate) and our kids about how the Gators suck and that Tebow ain't got what it takes. My son said last week, "Jeeze Dad. You talk this trash every year. Are you SURE you are a Gator fan?" He turns to me and says,"Mom, do something with him."

Oh yeah....riiiiiiight.

So, those of you that are Gator Haters, can't really tell me something I don't hear. OR SEE...... I have a good neighbor friend that wears any jersey or t-shirt during the football games that are playing against the Gators. My family can't take it, but it doesn't bother the Boss and I.

Default The Best Ever?

How about the "71" Cornhuskers? Beat #2 Oklahoma in what many consider the greatest college game ever, then destroyed Bear and his boys in the Orange Bowl. Nowadays the SEC is cranking out some awesome teams and it seems like every top recruit wants to go to a team in this conference. One things for certain " SPEED KILLS " and the SEC has plenty of it. Sure do wish that there was a playoff system for college football but with all the $ involved in the current bowl system, don't think its going to happen for awhile.
    Last edited by wudwoker51; 01-24-2010 at 11:38 PM.
    " When character is lost, all is lost "