Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Talking The All Time COLLEGE FOOTBALL Thread--2009!

Featured Sponsor

Just wanna clarify that we be talkin' COLLEGE football in this here thread.

YAY!!!!!

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!

2. Default

A Gator fan, What is up with that Tebow photo shoot ( kinda look's a little prissy). Hope all is well with your re-hab, I hope Tebow can live it down. Go Seminoles. Honcho Honcho.

thats that good "virgin" christian boy....

LOL! If you are good, they all hate ya. If you are bad, they still hate ya! What's up with dat?

Default easy street

yeap things are looking good for your gayturds...with that cake schedule,you know starting off with the always tough charlton southern..then follwing it up the next week with that power house troy......i'm sure urban crier can run at least an 80 spot both games..

Talking And so the trash starts......

Quote Originally Posted by mx-5 View Post
    yeap things are looking good for your gayturds...with that cake schedule,you know starting off with the always tough charlton southern..then follwing it up the next week with that power house troy......i'm sure urban crier can run at least an 80 spot both games..
    Hehehehehe.....I kinda liked the icing on that cake last year MX.

I've not said a word--one way or the other. I just do some reading, watching, and cheering-----I really don't brag---I do like winning. I don't like losing, but WHO doesn't???!!!

It's funny though, every year my husband teases my brother(big time Gator fan and classmate) and our kids about how the Gators suck and that Tebow ain't got what it takes. My son said last week, "Jeeze Dad. You talk this trash every year. Are you SURE you are a Gator fan?" He turns to me and says,"Mom, do something with him."

Oh yeah....riiiiiiight.

So, those of you that are Gator Haters, can't really tell me something I don't hear. OR SEE...... I have a good neighbor friend that wears any jersey or t-shirt during the football games that are playing against the Gators. My family can't take it, but it doesn't bother the Boss and I.

Default lostart

i live in that area and have to listen to it all..that's cool..i believe everything goes in cycles..and this is the gator's cycle for winning..but that cycle to will soon go the other way after tebow moves on..god knows my school has been in that bottom cycle for a while but will soon bust out...go canes...

Yeh yeh yeh

I looked for a vitual avatar for the Gators and couldn't find one. I'm not good on vitual movement avatars for some reason. That's cool Drifter. Now WHO are ya'll? Heh, heh, heh. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mx-5 View Post
    i live in that area and have to listen to it all..that's cool..i believe everything goes in cycles..and this is the gator's cycle for winning..but that cycle to will soon go the other way after tebow moves on..god knows my school has been in that bottom cycle for a while but will soon bust out...go canes...
    You all will laugh, but I have a huge Gator football picture(two gators(aligators) in jerseys shaking hands in the swamp---one holding the crystal basketball and the other one a crystal football) above the fireplace. Nicely done. However, it's just a copy that the Boss brought home and he wanted it framed. I tried not to laugh. Here I am going to the frame store with this copy.....and I mean litterally on large copier paper asking them to frame it. It cost almost three hundred bucks to frame and mat this thing. My mother and daughter laugh about it. Even my sister-in-law says (after I painted and redecorated our livingroom), "Do you still have that awful Gator picture over the fireplace?" LOL! "Tell my brother that you want a decent picture over the fireplace! That's ridiculous!" I probably told you guys this story 3 yrs ago! Well, it's STILL up there! LOL!

Miami, huh? I have a cousin that use to have fun with us in the 70's and 80's. See? I remember HARD times.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Here's a couple.
    LOL! I don't care what they say about you Swamp----you are wonderful!

I love them both! But, I'm goin' with the CHOMP!!!!