Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnbellemy

1. Default Johnbellemy

Featured Sponsor

Check out this love note I got in my PM folder. He also sent a few samples where he rips into some of you fellas. Anyone else getting this shit from our little "Unibomber Wannabe"? What a dick.

"you wants something punk? whats your name? where are you from? i hope you see how i am punishing that group of punks, anytime, any place punk. they got no heart, how about you punk. face me and talk your shit. i will **** you up. i will see what kind of tough guy you are, you guys are really tough on line huh."
    Last edited by Dave@PSE&G; 02-04-2008 at 09:17 AM.

Yeah. He's what we in the UK would refer to as a "complete wanker". I've had a few of his PM's and they're most amusing.

I have to guess that his computer monitor has a windscreen wiper fitted to keep the slobber off it.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dave@PSE&G View Post
    Check out this love note I got in my PM folder. He also sent a few samples where he rips into some of you fellas. Anyone else getting this shit from our little "Unibomber Wannabe"? What a dick.

"you wants something punk? whats your name? where are you from? i hope you see how i am punishing that group of punks, anytime, any place punk. they got no heart, how about you punk. face me and talk your shit. i will **** you up. i will see what kind of tough guy you are, you guys are really tough on line huh."

Mr. Bellemy, get some help, you need it......
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

ya, i've gotten a few PM's from him as well lol. they are amusing
    Hemingray Insulators
    work smart, go home every night

5. Default

I'm inclined to think that this is the type of guy you read about after he shoots up a shopping mall. Part of me wants to call his bluff and tell him my location, but who needs a crazed stalker in their life?

Default me to

he has sent a few rants my way also. I told him to check he profile section he could find what he wants there. put him on the ignore list what an IDIOT!!
    LINEMAN DO IT WITH MORE POWER.

Default My Name is John Bellamy

Quote Originally Posted by Dave@PSE&G View Post
    I'm inclined to think that this is the type of guy you read about after he shoots up a shopping mall. Part of me wants to call his bluff and tell him my location, but who needs a crazed stalker in their life?

Last edited by johnbellamy; 02-04-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Default Johnbellemy

[QUOTE=Swamprat;39879]Post it my man....
    That's the only way that Trash will get posted here. Cause that's just what all your PM's are. Trash.

Last edited by johnbellamy; 02-04-2012 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Right here boy. Read my Profile.
    I don't believe "Trailboss", the Headhunter, is active here anymore......

Want to "come on down"?
    Bring your boys. You'll need em.

Don't worry bout my ass bein 59. Just think,... you can claim to whoopin an "old mans" ass. Come on down, give it your best shot.

BTW...Nice job on screwin up all the posts here. It won't go un-noticed.
    "Boy".

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    "Trailboss" ain't here no more boy.

PM me your phone#....

We'll set up a meet...boy...