Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Featured Sponsor

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys." ~Harmon Killebrew

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? ----George Carlin

"Someone once told me the definition of Hell: The last day you have on earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become."
    I may be stupid, but at least I'm ugly

The republican is the only form of government which is not eternally at open or secret war with the rights of mankind.
    Thomas Jefferson

I call upon the scientific community in our country, those who gave us nuclear weapons, to turn their great talents now to the cause of mankind and world peace: to give us the means of rendering these nuclear weapons impotent and obsolete.
    Ronald Reagan

The sway of alcohol over mankind is unquestionably due to its power to stimulate the mystical faculties of human nature, usually crushed to earth by the cold facts and dry criticisms of the sober hour.
    William James

"I get speakers' fees from time to time, but not very much."

-- Mitt Romney, who collected more than $362,000 in speaking fees in 2010. He said the rest of his income is from investments, “probably” taxed at 15 percent, far less than the 25-28 percent rate paid by most middle-class Americans. He’s worth an estimated $200 million.

Default God through Moses

"You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

"I'm a victim of circumstance." - Jerome "Curly" Howard
    Last edited by billg; 01-27-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Featured Sponsorr

''I have no problem with homosexuality. I have a problem with homosexual acts. ... If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything. .... That's not to pick on homosexuality. It's not, you know, man on child, man on dog, or whatever the case may be.''

—Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA), speaking to a reporter in 2003