Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Recipe or Two

Default A Recipe or Two

Featured Sponsor

I think a good idea would be to have a cooking recipe from a couple of linemen in each issue of the PLM Magazine Byron. Many have posted here that they love grilling or cooking out from all over the world.

http://www.powerlineman.com/lforum/s...?t=2891&page=2

They can either send you the recipe for you to post (some like to keep their identies private) or to me and I'll send them to you. But, I know for a fact that my husband would love trying out new recipes and I'm guessing many here would like to get the inside advantage from those that cook from around the world. A cooking corner of the magazine. We can even get suggestions on what to name it from our members on the board here.

It's just one of the few things that most linemen "agree" upon; food.

How 'bout it guys? What do you think?

Default La.

its hunting season you know we do not have time to write down our recipes at this trying time just wait it will happen.
    LINEMAN DO IT WITH MORE POWER.

Ten four. Thanks Dobber.

lineman-up Guest

Default smoked salsa?

if ya are interested i made smoked salsa this year that turned out great. i smoke all the tomatoes, peppers onions and garlic in my meat smoker and then ad a touch of liquid smoke. i normally wont give this recipe out, but for the lineman mag i would.

Default recipes

LA
    I got a Recipe for a Lineman Stew
    and a recipe for Storm job Brownies

The name of the page could be called maybe
    CuLINEryman Circuit
    or maybe Enerigized Grindage
    or not
    If its a difference of Potential,Cover it UP

Thanks Up and OT!

If you want to send your recipes to Byron, his email is:

byron@powerlineman.com

Or you can PM them to me and I'll forward them on to him.

Thanks for your ideas on the name of the section too OT. I hope some will finally see this section and throw some more ideas on the hot grill.

Default Say no to MickeyD's

Hey, I've got alot of good recipes and some are quicker to make than going through the McDonalds drive thru. Hey, when my guys and I get done with a trouble call, we may be starving, and we don't want junk food!

Quote Originally Posted by Divemaster View Post
    Hey, I've got alot of good recipes and some are quicker to make than going through the McDonalds drive thru. Hey, when my guys and I get done with a trouble call, we may be starving, and we don't want junk food!
    You cook your guys a meal????

Nice.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Featured Sponsorr

The clue to my own culinary abilities is the complete lack of a cooker in my flat. Just a combined microwave and convection oven. I don;t do any of that pots 'n' pans stuff. All cooking is done with the touch of a few buttons.

For instance....

Place some pasta in a plastic bowl, drown with hot water then microwave on medium for 15 minutes. Drain water and add half a can of Campbells condensed mushroom soup and a large spoon of Campbells condensed tomato soup. Stir, microwave on full for 2 or 3 minutes and eat.

And that's a "sophisticated" recipe.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com