Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

be real carefull ,,,,,brother,and watch out for those mega potholes on the road,,,,,keep your mind on your work and let us know ,,when ya can ,,scammy,,and yea I know swamp,,,,but he aint the only one who has a few beers after work,,,love ya all ,,you too dawg,,,,,,be good ,,scammy

Talking TALK LINE WORK! Whanna BE

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    Are you serious Scamp?

You would even respond to this asshole?.....
    Comeon man.

4 posts in a row...within 10 minutes between each post? Shit. The boys shitfaced, and tryin to up his post count from 22.

When he posted that crap, he couldn't have "shit in his fruitloops if he had a 10 power Scope on his ass!!" He'd have MISSED!
    There Got you ding dongs Lineman whanna be's Have hun with tour lines of B.S. Good Day! Work Safe Whanna Be's!!!!!

Default dawg

you drunk again? I can hardly make out what you say ,,,,cmon man ,,pull your head out of your ass,,,scammy

Forget what I said About partially agreeing with RDawg. Sorry about that. Should of reada little more first.

tbone2150 Guest

Default rubber gloving

im currently working out two poles a day, gloving 7600 and 14900 single phase wearing class 3 gloves with no worries, makes for a much easier day
    and less stressful when using your hands, no boards, no sticks, and your pole buddy knows every move you make and you him also

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tbone2150 View Post
    im currently working out two poles a day, gloving 7600 and 14900 single phase wearing class 3 gloves with no worries, makes for a much easier day
    and less stressful when using your hands, no boards, no sticks, and your pole buddy knows every move you make and you him also
    I'm not sure I understand your post, please explain.

What is stressful about a board or a stick?

Single phase???
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

14.9 single phase??? new one on me. If that is correct, its way too hot to work while walking wood. Have at it but not in my crew.

8. Default

Thats insane......Death wish.

Post Work Safe !

Rubber gloving work techniques are based on the principle of insulate and isolate, a practice that all who want to enjoy a long and safe career in linework should abide by. Obviously gloving off the pole violates this principle and should not be considered a safe work practice.
    " When character is lost, all is lost "

texas1 Guest

Cool gloving

Featured Sponsorr

in texas we glove any thing from 7620 on down off the pole,unfortunatly in the metro area we have a lot of blind poles and yes it is our policy to glove it hot off the pole,14.4 on the other hand we kill it out,do the repairs and then reenergize it.....