Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Default Cheers

Featured Sponsor

TY Nice Reply!!!! and The Truth!!

Default The Union

Please look it up! The Union Is a group Being one! NOT ABOUT seperation like some in here. To many people look at there own needs now a days not There Brothers or sisters. Thats the Problem! Go back to the meaning of a Union!!!! Its not about yourself its working together as one. The world would change 180 degree's if you stand and support each other. Its not about Just You! and Your Benefits Its ALL AS ONE! =UNION

It makes no sense to glove 12kv off the wood. I'm not gonna say I've never done it because I have on a few occasions. Done it because I was too damn lazy to move the hot board. Decided about 15 yrs ago that the few min. saved wasn't worth the risk.Don't do it anymore and won't let anyone I'm working with do it.

apprentice lineman

Default nothing

Nothing to prove No need for wannabe whiner's

Default Legally speaking

It is specifically against our RED book for LU 1245 and 47, which is all of CAL and part of Nev. It is also against Cal osha and I am pretty sure it is against federal osha. But I'll have to double check on the fed as my books are all in storage, I just got back from 5 months of vacation, and will be signing the books tomorrow. Also, it has to be an insulated platform, not just a standard baker board as some of our guys got in a bit of trouble with a few years back. Oh yeah, don't forget to check your class of gloves when start breakin the rules or do you check them, or test them, air and water, or check dates, cuz if you're gonna cheat you probably are worried about saving a couple minutes and LORD knows you don't want to waste time inspecting your gloves, or tools or cover or the pole or the structures on either side or have a tailboard.........
    Lets keep the union stuff in the right forum. I've seen enough "union" boys breaking rules to know we aren't angels.
    Last edited by surfinlineman; 10-14-2007 at 10:32 PM.
    Lineman by trade, union by choice. Surfer for life!

Default Check the Books

I'm in Wisconsin! Whats OSHA Say? 12.4/7.2 off pole thx for input!!!

Default apples and oranges

rdawg,,,,stiking off the pole is like using a hotboard,,,,,,the topic is,,,,,,,,,,,gloving off the pole ,,,,scammy

Default your lost Scammy

I was Talking about gloving...... do ta do.....

Default Who cares

Featured Sponsorr

Who Cares what you Think Canadian wanna be!