Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: tattoos

Featured Sponsor

A favoured style among my friends is a celtic variation on the tribal tattoo. It tends to be just black ink which tends to look really good on pale white Scottish bodies. I keep resisting the temptation to get a fairly large amount of that tattooing done on my arms back and legs. Here's a similar style albeit not in the celtic style:-
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thumbs up Here is my LineMan TAT - Prison Style

So I have always been aware of the rule 1910.269 prohibiting jewlry on electrical workers. Frig-Em you can send me home w/pay was my attitude. It's my religous right to risk my own life and keep my wedding ring on. Spent 18 years at NationalGreed and 5 years at Death Star and I finally found a hard arse who sent me home for wearing my wedding ring under my rubbers and leathers. Needless to say the man who served my disciplin was not a qualified electrical worker and in general a dispicable excuse for a human being.

With great pleasure on my afternoon off-work after being sent home I stopped by the local tat artist friend of mine. Long story short here is my TaT.Name:  LineWorker Tat.jpg
Views: 1141
Size:  61.5 KB
    Yessirreee the next time this jerk was on a job site my gloves were off to show I wasn't wearing my wedding ring. Made a point of letting him notice my TaT while smoking a but. LMFAO BoZO had the balls to ask what the initials stood for on my ring finger. I simply flipped him the bird in front of the crew and told him I am on the job working for my wife, daughter and son not him. Couple of the guy's overheard and almost busted a gut.
    Last edited by CPOPE; 02-23-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Featured Sponsorr

Thats a good one.........but.....what did he say about the frog?