Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Endless War

Question I will see what I can do....

Featured Sponsor

I got no computer skills, I believe thats pretty obvious. I don't know how to do all those neat tricks you all do, hell I can barely type. But I got two daughters 10 and twelve maybe they can help me out.

Houston, twenty yrs at HL&P then 3 yrs on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamprat View Post
    This is not a war like vietnam, created by a democrat with an assination, that killed over 52,000 Americans, for no purpose what so ever.

Thank God for the men and women that are joining our military, Voluntarily. THEY understand, and they continue to Join....Voluntarily. Imagine that.....
    By the way guys... In Vietnam... we won! Vietnam was though not overtly, always about Russias exporting of an Ideaology... Russia was promoting, supporting, and exporting its Godless form of Government... and now... Russia no longer participates in such antics... Vietnam may have been the soil upon which this Ideology was so hotly contested, but Vietnam was never the source of the problem nor our ultimate emeny... In the same manor... our enemy in Iraq is not a people... but rather an Ideaology... An Ideaology supported and subsequently exported by Fundamentalist Islam. A Godless Theocratic Hopeful... mirrored in the forces which ruled Russia and sought to control Vietnam....................
    2Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial matters? 3Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! 1Corinthians 6

wormy Guest

Default swamp

we had to shame Swamp into it...
    after what he said about me I am shocked

Default Farewell and good riddance

Didn't George Bush's farewell speech last night just turn your stomach?

Default What was missing from this election?

The election is over, Republicans truly kicked the Democrats ass. Thankfully will get a reprieve from the political attack ads for approximately 18 months.

We all heard the debates and dialogue about deficit spending, taxes, gays in the military, the stimulis, bailing out of banks and corporations, underfunded transportation systems, etc. etc. etc.

What was missing from this election? A true dialogue on the two wars that continue on and on in Iraq and Afghanistan. We've spent trillions of dollars and lost thousands of lives and brought home tens of thousands of injured servicemen and women. I heard practically no discussion on this issue.

What would our deficit be had we not chased the elusive Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq.

What are we still doing in Afghanistan? What is our purpose there now? What is our exit strategy? It certainly can't continue to be hunting down Osama bin Laden.

Why did the politicians avoid the extremely important issue of the two endless wars that are bankrupting our country. The money spent in Iraq could easily have funded a public health care system for Americans.

Remember when Cheney said "with their oil profits, Iraq will quickly pay us back for our efforts to remove Saddam Hussein".

How did that work out?

Quote Originally Posted by tolex42 View Post
    The election is over, Republicans truly kicked the Democrats ass. Thankfully will get a reprieve from the political attack ads for approximately 18 months.

We all heard the debates and dialogue about deficit spending, taxes, gays in the military, the stimulis, bailing out of banks and corporations, underfunded transportation systems, etc. etc. etc.

What was missing from this election? A true dialogue on the two wars that continue on and on in Iraq and Afghanistan. We've spent trillions of dollars and lost thousands of lives and brought home tens of thousands of injured servicemen and women. I heard practically no discussion on this issue.

What would our deficit be had we not chased the elusive Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq.

What are we still doing in Afghanistan? What is our purpose there now? What is our exit strategy? It certainly can't continue to be hunting down Osama bin Laden.

Why did the politicians avoid the extremely important issue of the two endless wars that are bankrupting our country. The money spent in Iraq could easily have funded a public health care system for Americans.

Remember when Cheney said "with their oil profits, Iraq will quickly pay us back for our efforts to remove Saddam Hussein".

How did that work out?

I don't know, maybe he meant "personally?"

Sorry! I just couldn't resist!

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by MI-Lineman View Post
    [/color][/b]

I don't know, maybe he meant "personally?"

Sorry! I just couldn't resist!

More than likely Mike
    Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”
    Abraham Lincoln