Thread: Packin

Houston, twenty yrs at HL&P then 3 yrs on the road.

Default Packin

Featured Sponsor

So, its early in the morning, and we got to get in this back yard to a xfmr. I get elected to knock on the door. She answers, lounges in the door way and in a sultry voice says good morning. She is blonde wearing a sheer tiny nighty and panties to match. Bells went off in my head saying, " Danger Will Robinson, Danger! The good morning was a little too sultry and was that a five oclock shadow around that lip sticked smile? A quick glance at those sheer panties confirmed my fear...it was getting a rise out of this...

So, after we get done in the back yard I tell my buddy, "Man she was Hot... You gotta go tell her we are done back here so you can check her out." The look on his face when it answered the door was priceless...
    2Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial matters? 3Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life! 1Corinthians 6

dbrown20 Guest

Default Yeah

Featured Sponsorr

It wasn't a trouble call but we worked in the yard of a person like that. The black guy who worked with us amused me. He said,"Yeah that guy has a little sugar in his tank". dbrown20