Default Compression Sleeve removal

Featured Sponsor

Was wondering what tool most of you like for cutting parallel groove compression sleeves off of the main conductor.

Are you talking about tension sleeves or sqeeze ons for jumpers? We have a tool for cutting off sqeese ons and I'll look for the manufacturer tomorrow.

Will be for squeeze ons for jumpers.
    Be the WR series by Blackburn, we have conductor from #4 ACSR up to 556 ACSR.
    The one we had that is just older than dirt would work up to 4/0 ACSR.

Thanks

Default getting squeeze on off

Hey Electricaleel

I Use A Md-6 Tool To Get Squeeze On Off.just Take Out The Dies Out And Use The Middle Part To Cut The Wr Off.work Good Up About 4/0.but Sometimes It Is Just As Easy To Cut The Wire Out.

For Auto-sleeves You Can Cut Them In Half And They Come Off.
    Good Luck And Stay Safe.

The one we have is a Kearney and it goe's to 795 you have to change the the head for 4/0 and up.A few pumps and they are off. Works great.

Our old one that is no longer useable or repairable was Kearney also, for the last I have been reassured that they are going to come out with a new model. So far no one knows what I am wanting.
    What model or mfg. # is yours??

The only # I could find on it is 1zt that is on the head piece. Can't find a catalog at work but I'm going to search the web.

Default squeezon cut off

Featured Sponsorr

Kearney WH3 can get 12'',18'',24'' handles
    cut off#6 to 4/0 100024
    cut off 4/0 to 500 100026
    You can also get a verity of die sizes for the same tool
    Hope this helps