Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I never saw that coming from Michael Moore!
    You should hear the whole thing, he definitely is not for Trump

Default Fuck trump and his team

Sure he went to the opening of his on time (Rat illegal alien) BUILT WITH CHINESE STEEL WHILE OHGIO STEEL FACTORIES CLOSED LAST YEAR FUCK CHUMP RAT SCAB TRUMP AMERICA IS GREAT! WE DON'T NEED A SCAB CON ARTIST FUCKING OVER IT.
    HOW DONALD TRUMP DITCHED U.S. STEEL WORKERS IN FAVOR OF CHINA

http://www.newsweek.com/how-donald-t...s-china-505717
    Last edited by SBatts; 10-28-2016 at 09:17 AM.
    Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety! IT IS STILL TRUE TODAY!

3. Default

Clinton campaign reacts to bombshell FBI decision to reopen email investigation: ‘Extraordinary’

Gonna get ya, ya sleezy bi$ch...
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Blog Entries

Not likely Swamp, one can only hope though.......
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    Not likely Swamp, one can only hope though.......
    I don't know....here's some MORE dirty shit the bi$ch did...in her own Words. “I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.

And batshit wants this piece of sleeze as president? I think the bi$ch might just be goin down Labor.
    In Her own Words.....
    http://observer.com/2016/10/2006-aud...tine-election/

~ Thomas Paine ~

Blog Entries

We, as a nation, have been rigging elections for a long, long time, prolly the last hundred years..... Maybe google what Billary did in Honduras and Haiti elections. Let's not be naive about what goes on behind closed doors.

now her arrogance has bit her in the ass, she is certainly not fit to be President. But, that being said, IMHO, whoever wins this election, we are, to put it bluntly, fucked.
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    IMHO, whoever wins this election, we are, to put it bluntly, fucked.
    I'm not sure Labor. I truly think if Trump is elected...remember, he's a businessman, and already Rich...He is going to set up HIS inter circle with SUPERIOR political people of opinion and Knowledge, to advise him on the critical decisions he will have to make. I only hope to GOD...America has ONE more Chance to keep our Republic Alive with his election...for at LEAST 4 MORE years!! Let ME See HIS...Executive Orders!!!

ANYTHING...is better than the Ambassador KILLER!!! God DAMN you hillary...
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

8. Default

FBI Director James Comey issued a mandate late Thursday instructing all available special agents from the Washington D.C. field office and Hoover Building headquarters to report to work immediately, federal law enforcement sources told True Pundit.

“We’re preparing for many arrests from the top down,” the FBI source said. “I cannot elaborate beyond that.”

When pressed to better define what “from the top down” meant in terms of possible suspects, the source refused to elaborate.

“You’re a smart guy; read between the lines,” the source said.

BREAKING: Comey Mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes | True Pundit
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Custer's Last Stand, St. Louis City, Missouri, USA

O.L.D.
    You need to "curb your enthusiasm" as we have been through this before. Remember Ken Star and all those special investigations of Slick Willie? Why wasn't something done then, when Bill and Hill where caught with some 800 FBI files stored in the White House dinning room? How did those files get there? Those files are NOT suppose to leave the FBI building... And are to be seen only under FBI supervision... After a Federal Judge has given the okay to do so... For a very good reason... Instead, all we got was a stain on a blue dress
    Last edited by stiffneck; 11-04-2016 at 10:57 PM.
    "Liberalism is a mental disorder" quote Michael Savage
    "When you deny a man his livelihood, it becomes personal" quote Chris Hanson

10. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by stiffneck View Post
    O.L.D.
    You need to "curb your enthusiasm" as we have been through this before. Remember Ken Star and all those special investigations of Slick Willie? Why wasn't something done then, when Bill and Hill where caught with some 800 FBI files stored in the White House dinning room? How did those files get there? Those files are NOT suppose to leave the FBI building... And are to be seen only under FBI supervision... After a Federal Judge has given the okay to do so... For a very good reason... Instead, all we got was a stain on a blue dress
    Yea, you're right. She's gonna win, and america as we know it will be gone. Open Boarders and a Liberal supreme court.

Nice.
    ~ Thomas Paine ~