Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Default

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Orgnizdlbr View Post
    The republicans seem to want a brokered convention which will be more or less a bloodbath and divide and already fractured party..
    Yup. The Republican ESTABLISHMENT, all the RINOS that ARE and have been the problem with the Republican party...mcconnell, boner, ryan, mccain, jeb, rubio...THEY want a brokered convention to keep their POWER!! They are NO Better than democRATS! What the Rise of Trump and Cruz shows is how SERIOUSLY pissed the Republican voters truly are!!

Yes, we are SICK of LIES from quote "republicans". I'll vote for Ted, but I'd rather see Trump. He's beholdin to NOBODY!! I like that.

A brokered convention, will put me in the "screw it" catagory, and I'll just stay at the house. Let the ambassador killing, treasonist lying bitch be elected. If it gets to that point, America as we know it is lost, and we DESERVE hillary.

As the Great Rev. Wright said..."God DAMN America"!!
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    He does have some bombastic rhetoric, AND he is VERY against Illegals and what they and the policys Obama have done to America. But People that like him Truly BELIEVE he will make major changes in keeping Illegals Out and That he really will build up boarder enforce, and Secure the boarder a hell of a lot better than the farce that is happening now. He WILL also fix some of the EXTREMELY BAD Trade Deals that have been killing American workers for YEARS!!
    AND yeah, 9-11, Paris, and Now Belgium? We definitely nee a new approach to Radical Islam. As for Mexicans??

Here's a good read for ya Lewy.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...l?intcmp=hpbt3
    His only plan for keeping Illegals out is the wall. 1 you don't really believe the Mexicans will pay for it?
    2 most of them cross at boarder crossing with passports and never leave. I think everyone agrees we need to deal with Radical Muslims better, but Trumps idea of temporary banning them from coming in is not practical or legal, they don't ask your religion when you enter. I still think Trump just tells people what they want to hear, just like he pandered to them at his AIPAC speech as I am sure the establishment told him to. Kasich's speech was the best of the bunch in my opinion.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lewy View Post
    His only plan for keeping Illegals out is the wall. 1 you don't really believe the Mexicans will pay for it?
    2 most of them cross at boarder crossing with passports and never leave. I think everyone agrees we need to deal with Radical Muslims better, but Trumps idea of temporary banning them from coming in is not practical or legal, they don't ask your religion when you enter. I still think Trump just tells people what they want to hear, just like he pandered to them at his AIPAC speech as I am sure the establishment told him to. Kasich's speech was the best of the bunch in my opinion.
    Ya really don't understand America Lewy. We're REALLY sick of fucking Liberals. You voted "Conservative" in your Canada Election...How'd that work for ya? Canada IS LIBERAL...ALWAYS Has been!! So...I understand your opinion on Trump. Being a Canadian "Conservative"....The Canadian People.. STILL elected a ULTRA LIBERAL...to lead Canada...You ARE what you ARE....as a people.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    Ya really don't understand America Lewy. We're REALLY sick of fucking Liberals. You voted "Conservative" in your Canada Election...How'd that work for ya? Canada IS LIBERAL...ALWAYS Has been!! So...I understand your opinion on Trump. Being a Canadian "Conservative"....The Canadian People.. STILL elected a ULTRA LIBERAL...to lead Canada...You ARE what you ARE....as a people.
    You are correct Canadian conservatives would be left of Democrats, but I am not commenting on Trumps policy's, but the fact he has no policy's other than to offend the groups I mentioned earlier and tell his supporters what they want to hear, but not on how he will accomplish it just to believe him.