1. Default Tip's for getting through SLTC?

Featured Sponsor

Looks like i'm going to SLTC in May for the summer semester!

Being a lineman has been a dream my whole life and finally I get the chance to accomplish that dream.

Any tip's on getting through SLTC's program from people that have went? I have been out of school for over 6 years so I don't know how hard the school is academically. I always seem to be the person to score the highest on tests and always spend hours after work/school studying but I guess that's just me being overly scared of the possibility of failing out.

Any tips is appreciated!!

2. Default

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by Traindune View Post
    Looks like i'm going to SLTC in May for the summer semester!

Being a lineman has been a dream my whole life and finally I get the chance to accomplish that dream.

Any tip's on getting through SLTC's program from people that have went? I have been out of school for over 6 years so I don't know how hard the school is academically. I always seem to be the person to score the highest on tests and always spend hours after work/school studying but I guess that's just me being overly scared of the possibility of failing out.

Any tips is appreciated!!
    It's really Great to see a young Gentleman like yourself so interested in becoming a Lineman. Being retired and Old...I probably shouldn't give any advice. Good Luck in getting thru the Program. Getting Thru the program is one thing. Where ya go from there...is the Thing. Good Luck Sir.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~