Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cluster rack

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    LNF ..we used a cluster rack....pole collars with hangers attached....a cluster rack,then the alumin. types.....but not like the old one in the photo....and Ive never seen anyone hang 2 or three at one time...You guys are kidding me....thats real funny.....nice try guys ...but I aint Bren.
    If I am thinking of the ones you are talking about, a real pain to use compared to the rack in the pic, just drill your 2 holes build your bank on the ground and hang. The largest new banks we will hang is 150kva above that and they have to have a pad mount.

Quote Originally Posted by lewy View Post
    If I am thinking of the ones you are talking about, a real pain to use compared to the rack in the pic, just drill your 2 holes build your bank on the ground and hang. The largest new banks we will hang is 150kva above that and they have to have a pad mount.
    I was thinking more like 250-500 kva....with million copper secondary.....fun climbing between those big boys when you have to do work above them....If your a big man it isnt going to happen

The heavier of those one piece steel clusters is rated for 6900 lbs.

UMM I reckon Reppy thinks we wuz pullin his laigbone some but I wuznt we really did hang the whole shootin match all at once

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    UMM I reckon Reppy thinks we wuz pullin his laigbone some but I wuznt we really did hang the whole shootin match all at once
    You just wont give up.So your going to hang the pots on a rack,sometimes three.Lets say a lighter and two power pots.The lighter weighs more ,and your going to find balance and hang those babies with them bolted to the rack.So next ,are you going to go over the same pole and lower the rack from the top of the pole?Next your going to say the Amazing Kreskin helped you do that ..............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOcyrABr4ik
    Last edited by reppy007; 09-25-2015 at 12:58 AM.

Featured Sponsorr

Ummm no when we did 2 pots at atime we used a grip on the winchline and jacked the bank till it was level n hung that sure beat hangin em one atta time n then havin to run that secondary buss