Default The real meaning of CRAP

Featured Sponsor

God bless RWD....he can tell you more about this than I can....And this is true Crap ...https://www.flickr.com/photos/deivis...ol-powerlines/......and what do you think about this pic?Ive never done it this way but its an idea......instead of using two -bolt clamps.Have any of you made overhead connections like this ? https://www.flickr.com/photos/mundan...ol-powerlines/
    Last edited by reppy007; 09-14-2015 at 12:23 AM.

2. Default

That second one is a new one on me.

Bleve I wud hafta blame that 2nd one on the lectrician fer stubbin out so close

Default both pictures

In the first one all I noticed is the street lights all seemed to be working. In the second, those look like crabs you'd see in a secondary splice box or vault. Really not a bad idea....
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    In the first one all I noticed is the street lights all seemed to be working. In the second, those look like crabs you'd see in a secondary splice box or vault. Really not a bad idea....
    I agree,not a bad idea,,,I saw another photo of them and thought I was seeing things.That one wasnt as clear as this one.As long as the boots stay covered instead of slipping down .

6. Default

Featured Sponsorr

I have done that a time or two. If the crab connectors are installed properly, they will work just fine. The wire feeding this seems to be a bit small for the number of service entrances to me.