Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by lewy View Post
    Tell Mr.Poot that...he will only say that he will lick his dogs ass to get the bad taste out of his mouth ....this 3% beer has nothing on the 7-8 plus %.....but no.....lets just all lick our dogs asses so that we can all smell like dog $hit

Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by ntxhand View Post
    It was filmed in Canada

I stand corrected. Part of it was filmed in Vancouver BC. But he learned how to be a lineman one week at "Elite Lineman Training Institute" in Kountze Texas.

He is a fast learner, only took a 12 pack of Lone Star!!

Quote Originally Posted by US & CA Tramp View Post
    I stand corrected. Part of it was filmed in Vancouver BC. But he learned how to be a lineman one week at "Elite Lineman Training Institute" in Kountze Texas.

I stand corrected...you aint right ll

Quote Originally Posted by US & CA Tramp View Post

The only reason I heard that was cause when we got our confined space training this year the guy was an ex-Entergy safety man with them for a long time and got mixed up in T&D Solutions. It was some head honcho at T&D that put alot of money into this movie and that's his training facility they just opened where the safety man does training. He talked about it alot and said he even met Travolta

5. Default

I heard the school was in Florida not too far away from Travolta's house. But you know what, as technically bad as it is (from our point of view), at least someone made a movie about lineman. The last one was in 1937. Unless you count the short of the Three Stooges as Lineman (search for it on YouTube if you haven't seen it).

I'll be there to see it and critiquing everything they do.

The only reason I heard that was cause when we got our confined space training this year the guy was an ex-Entergy safety man with them for a long time and got mixed up in T&D Solutions. It was some head honcho at T&D that put alot of money into this movie and that's his training facility they just opened where the safety man does training. He talked about it alot and said he even met Travolta
    Was his name Grubbs

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Was his name Grubbs
    No Earnest Williams

Featured Sponsorr

No Earnest Williams
    That guy was cool as ****. Wish he was our safety guy! Instead we got some make believe lineman safety man!