Blog Entries

Default Water and Electric

Featured Sponsor

Not sure when this happened.... This is an adjacent Utility. WTF would a lineman ever think of doing this???

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-oZQ8d9BWOI
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

The poster of the video said it happened in 2008, it definately wasn't a dry chemical type of fire extinguisher that you would normally use on an electrical fire. The part that got me was once he squirted it and it immeadiately started tracking it would have been time to go, right then, the FBI would have called that a clue.

I bet it felt like his bucket was moving really slowly as he tried to get away from it.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Default famous question

Featured Sponsorr

Where was the Jy...in the air or on the ground . Years ago we had a contractor working in a urd transformer.Well there happened to be an ant bed on the secondary side...........What does he do? .....He goes back to the truck ,finds a gas can and pours it over the ants and the hot secondary bushings.Then later that afternoon the word gets out on the other side of town when I have to hear the news.