Thread: Back...

Default Back...

Featured Sponsor

As some of you know, I got hurt 2 years a go while working poletop. Since then I've had a shoulder surgery and 2 neck surgeries. I continued to try to return to the trade but after this last surgery the doctors told me if you try again we might bot be able to fix you. I could have been hurt just as easily picking up junk outa the back yard before mowing.
    Any way, I'm back guys.
    No longer a Journeyman--but always a journeymen--I'm now the Electric System Operator at CVEC.
    There have been some of you that knew what was going on and emailed of texted your support and I thank you. Meanwhile....
    I'm back!

Work Safely,
    L.A.Martin
    Journeyman DivIII CVEC/retired
    Electric System Operator
    CVEC
    There's no such thing as "The End Of The Line!"

If you think you are worth what you know, you are very wrong. Your knowledge today does not have much value beyond a couple of years. Your value is what you can learn and how easily you can adapt to the changes this profession brings so often. -- Jose M. Aguilar

Blog Entries

Featured Sponsorr

Glad you're back and good luck, the best system operators I've ever worked with came out of the field, you're gonna be a real asset to the company, and more importantly the guys in the field!! Again, glad you're back and good luck!!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt