Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl

Default on the other hand

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by US & CA Tramp View Post
    A win is a win! Go Hawks
    A loss isnt a loss....some hurt more than others.And when your in my shoes you get used to it and none of them hurt .

Tramp,if your team wins again.I will send you tickets to a Kid Rock concert...if I happen to get free tickets,cause I aint buying them.

Let me say I am ashamed to be a Pats fan!
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

Quote Originally Posted by loodvig View Post
    I wouldnt be,Im not going to get caught up in the PSI conversation.Its alot about nothing.In that game it wouldnt have mattered if the ball was a good-year blimp or it came from a cracker jacks box.The way I look at it is like in baseball....we teach kids not to steal,but its ok to steal a base or two no matter what.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loodvig View Post
    So, you've made a personal call, that the Pats are lying, and did in fact...purposely alter the ball pressure. Huh. Interesting. Let's see what the League says.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

They say the Pats balls were under inflated in the first half and back to normal in the second half. . . . .That's nothing. . . . . . The Packers lost their balls in the last five minutes of their game

Default sports radio

The experts that I listen to state that if there is a blowout,it will be Seattle doing the blowout.Under Russel Wilson they have never been blown out .During the reg season they were never behind over 9 points.So I may eat my own words again picking the Pats.....my experts say Seattle will win..Im only picking the Pats because Poots picking them....yes good idea...I will blame Poot if the Pats lose.....notice I didnt mention the Psi topic until now...its old and Im tired of it....everyone and their momma is talking about it.....but did you notice the team that lost which is the Colts,are not crying or blaming the loss on the air pressure.
    Last edited by reppy007; 01-30-2015 at 12:12 PM.

Umm I hope they aint dependin onna Poot to inflate them footballs

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Umm I hope they aint dependin onna Poot to inflate them footballs
    Who will they blame then?....Russel Wilson might make both of us look like fools.....Im sure Tramp will love it.I sorta want to change my pick....but Im not going to ,and that may be a mistake.

Default my final thoughts

Featured Sponsorr

If I were the patriots,in order to give me an edge.I would look at the tape of the Green Bay /Seattle game,and find the weakness that Seattle displayed.I would look at it closely and also try a trick play or two.I would want to throw them off in the first quarter,and see if they can catch up again.If Seattle turns the ball over two times or more ,than they might be in trouble.They cant play like they did with the Packers and expect to win.The Pack had that game and everyone knows it.Now on the other hand,if the Seabirds play a perfect game,then the Pats will surely lose.Lets see if this game lives up to the hype.Bye the way Mr.Tramp.....I will give you some much needed extra time in order to change your mind.....all you have to do is ask me and Mr.Poot for forgivness and change your ways. ........I might add that no quarterback has won more games in his first 3 years in the NFL,than Russel Wilson...and his defense is the better defense.Both dont really get much respect....not yet anyway.So they really have more to prove in my opinion,and thats dangerous.Im amazed how Wilson can be in the final game twice when Manning has all those numbers and records and to me be the worst great quarterback in history.Dan Marino was one too....numbers but no rings for him.
    Last edited by reppy007; 01-31-2015 at 04:30 PM.