Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Superbowl

Default Superbowl

Featured Sponsor

Whats your take on the final game.Personally I don't think it will be as close or as good as the Seattle /Packer game.That game kept you glued to the television in the final seconds and more.Sure the hype will be bigger .And the only way the Seabirds can win will be their defense....Can they cool down a real hot -hot Brady?That remains to be seen.

Ummm you jus kaint bet aginst the BradyBunch

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummm you jus kaint bet aginst the BradyBunch
    I think so too Poot,I just cant see them losing this year.Remember the song ...when your hot your hot........
    I could be wrong as in many cases but I just cant see it.........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBeBQJHhIj4

Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Whats your take on the final game.Personally I don't think it will be as close or as good as the Seattle /Packer game.That game kept you glued to the television in the final seconds and more.Sure the hype will be bigger .And the only way the Seabirds can win will be their defense....Can they cool down a real hot -hot Brady?That remains to be seen.
    If the Seahawks show up to play it may be a good game. Too bad they didn't show to the game with the Packers until the end.

I still got to go with the Seahawks. GO HAWKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by US & CA Tramp View Post
    If the Seahawks show up to play it may be a good game. Too bad they didn't show to the game with the Packers until the end.

I still got to go with the Seahawks. GO HAWKS!!
    Your a loyal Seahawk fan,congrads.Im glad they did show up,I mean it was on their own turf.I read about the Seahawk fans that were leaving with 5 minutes remaining.You think they will ever leave a play-off game again?

Packers gave that game to the Seahawks. But that's water under the dam. . . I'll root for the Hawks before the Pats. Russell Wilson is a good QB and he took Wisconsin to the Rose Bowl the only year he played for them. He's a great athlete and will be a big force in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Packers gave that game to the Seahawks. But that's water under the dam. . . I'll root for the Hawks before the Pats. Russell Wilson is a good QB and he took Wisconsin to the Rose Bowl the only year he played for them. He's a great athlete and will be a big force in the NFL.
    I would agree to an extent:but the way I see it was the Packers beat themselves more than the Birds beat them.They had it,and it was theirs to lose and they lost it

All Ive been hearing is how close the Superbowl game will be...All of this crap comes from sports-casters on talk radio that are experts.That is why I will go against them and say it wont be close.How many times have they been blow-outs.Saying all of that Im getting tired of this gate stuff....they call it deflategate .You know the football that has less air.....And while Im bit(hing Im also tired of the stupid people that have to use hash-tag in every sentence they say...In a year or two that will be forgotten......I mean really ....can you imagine getting a tailboard from a lineman that says hash-tag with every sentence....Just give me details of the job and stick the hash-tag up your a$$
    Last edited by reppy007; 01-21-2015 at 09:29 PM.

9. Default

**** it. The Pats are gonna win. We'll deflate the **** ball...screw getting fined and loosin draft picks next year!!!! PATS Win the Super Bowl!!! Soirta like this fcukin, so called president...LIKE Lie, and Lie and Lie...and get elected by the Ignorant American Public...Again. "GO PATS"!!! WHATEVER it takes!!! Follow the lead of the POS, so called president.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    I would agree to an extent:but the way I see it was the Packers beat themselves more than the Birds beat them.They had it,and it was theirs to lose and they lost it

A win is a win! Go Hawks