Thread: Any minute now

Default Any minute now

Featured Sponsor

The Ferguson decision,sure its been decided but will all hell break loose.Sure it will,this will be the news all week and longer.Right before black friday.I sure avoid shopping on that day or night cause of all the idiots act like if they dont get what they want that day ,they wont get it.Can you imagine being up there after they set the guy free?I assure you after this,there will be talk of getting rid of that day.And all the second guessing about making the decision before black friday......Ive never seen a grand jury give the maximum to anyone.....not that I can think of ....have you?

Umm grand juries dont never ever sentenance enybody they jus decide on whether or not to try em inna crimnal court

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Umm grand juries dont never ever sentenance enybody they jus decide on whether or not to try em inna crimnal court
    Thats true.My mistake.I mis-worded it....let me try again....when was the last time a grand jury sent a case to court....hell if I can remember.....I happen to have a couple of free bus tickets to Ferguson....you want them ?I figure you and your dog needs a vacation to a nice place.

Default 8 pm Central Time?

Default No INDICTMENT

So there you have it.Officer cleared.Look forward to a long night.

6. Default It's all real simple.....

Respect. AND...OBEY the Fcukin LAW!!! Black or White!! AND...Don't bicth if ya don't!! Gentle Giant my ass. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Remembe when we rioted after OJ was found not guilty?
    Me neither!
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

A few bad apples can make them all look bad.With the whole world watching it doesnt look good destroying your own neighborhood.There are some who enjoyed the decision...if he was indicted they wouldnt be able to loot?

Featured Sponsorr

Now people are questioning the timing of the decision.Maybe right before a football or basketball game would have been better.Black friday might have been a better time......mo to loot.