Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default He sucked and we had to get rid of him

Featured Sponsor

What we did. We weathered him out. We did the right thing. We called him out on being stupid. After the humiliation we put the guy through we got rid of him. If you are union it's easy. Sorry if you are non union. We crush theses ****heads that want stupid and impossible every man has the right to not to work stupid. If new gave you a plan and you don't have what you need. It's not your fault. It's managements fault. A foreman is management and he makes all the moves, has all the responsibility, if he is a **** get rid of him, if he is cool. does-his best,protect him, lineman 101. If you work for Pike or Par, get rid of the ducks! Get rid of the guys that vacuum suck penises! We have seen them for a long time. Have it end now! It's time!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo View Post
    What we did. We weathered him out. We did the right thing. We called him out on being stupid. After the humiliation we put the guy through we got rid of him. If you are union it's easy. Sorry if you are non union. We crush theses ****heads that want stupid and impossible every man has the right to not to work stupid. If new gave you a plan and you don't have what you need. It's not your fault. It's managements fault. A foreman is management and he makes all the moves, has all the responsibility, if he is a **** get rid of him, if he is cool. does-his best,protect him, lineman 101. If you work for Pike or Par, get rid of the ducks! Get rid of the guys that vacuum suck penises! We have seen them for a long time. Have it end now! It's time!
    I was thinking that I would get a vacuum cleaner for Christmas,maybe a hoover,dyson or a eureka...Now I hope that Santa doesnt deliver it

3. Default

I feel your pain man. I am in a weathering out the storm mode right now. Low morale is a really bad thing.

4. Default

I like to take my grandmas advice. "Call them as you see em." He is a piece of **** so call him that. Rest of the crew (if you get along) will follow suit. He won't like being called down by his "boys" for long.

5. Default Been there...

Featured Sponsorr

Granted I am fairly new to the trade, we have came across this bridges time or two at work as well. Our line foreman is a great lineman but in certain situations he refuses to do it the safe and right way at times. Had an instance where we were raising some conduit up on the pole to energize it. The entire crew except him saw numerous problems with the primary above it as well as open secondary. I won't go into specifics but he had his way raised it up and burnt the primary down with the tail of the underground. Finally we had enough and decided as a group to talk to the superintendent. Ended up having a meeting with everyone and all hd gone smooth after that. There is power in numbers so maybe try that.