1. Default Truth....FINALLY spoken by those who need to speak it.

Featured Sponsor

I bet these guys are getting death threats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUSRZo1BE5o
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Quote Originally Posted by Old Line Dog View Post
    I bet these guys are getting death threats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUSRZo1BE5o
    They didnt say anything about staying with their familys or kids.Every NBA star Ive heard speak says their mom or granny brought them up.....besides old man do you really care....be honest like I am....I dont care.....not my problem to worry about every brother in America.Let them fix thems owns problems,than they wont mention anyone being racist

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Besides old man do you really care....be honest like I am....I dont care..... They didnt say anything about staying with their familys or kids.Every NBA star Ive heard speak says their mom or granny brought them up.....
    Actaully, drippy, I DO care. I think THESE Gentlemen, have the guts to stand up and actually SAY...WHAT is wrong, and the LIES of the Democrat party in reference to Blacks. DEMOCRATS...what to keep blacks on welfare, and the Govt. Dole. FCUKING Democrats. There ain't no WHITE people runnin Chicago or Detroit. All the "SIHT" that has been put on the black population of America, has been put on them by DEMOCRATS. Martian Luther King...was a Republican. Did you know that drippy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz6MM...ature=youtu.be
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Funny that you buy into all that crap ....r u serious ....swamp they will blame just about anyone before they blame themselves,nothing changes in life unless you change.All blacks are not on welfare,but in your closed world they are.....some are good as in any race,some are bad as in any race.Have you been watching Ric Flare re-runs again?

Reppy, not sure OLD was including everyone in the black race, least not the way I read it. I do believe around election time there is a lot of rhetoric about how the lower income less fortunate are going to get help and rise up out of their dilemma as long as they vote a certain way, then after the elections are over they all but get lost, set aside till the next election. I agree with you, people need to help themselves out of their situations by getting busy bettering themselves and not just sitting around waiting for someone else to do it for them. . . that's American to make your way in this world.

Featured Sponsorr

IT happens to every middle class person,its happening here,even now,people running for governor are promising to fight for us......no I dont buy into that......cause I isnt seen any in the past do anything.....all you have to do is to look at history .