Default Avista Utlilities

Featured Sponsor

Does anyone know anything about Avista Utilities physical aptitude test? Any info about it would be greatly appreciated. Just trying to prepare as much as possible

Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by JClimber4 View Post
    Does anyone know anything about Avista Utilities physical aptitude test? Any info about it would be greatly appreciated. Just trying to prepare as much as possible
    The key is, be in good shape, not afraid of heights, and can you climb. Avista like a lot of places is who you know not what you know. Keep your mouth shut and be the first to volunteer, and you will have a good chance.

Thanks Tramp, If the assessment has anything to do with climbing then im not worried! I can climb with the best of them.. just wanted to get an idea of what to expect. I actually was introduced to some mngmnt at Avista so I got the who you know covered. Any specifics about them you can tell me? You work for them?

Florida in the winter Canada in the summer.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by JClimber4 View Post
    Thanks Tramp, If the assessment has anything to do with climbing then im not worried! I can climb with the best of them.. just wanted to get an idea of what to expect. I actually was introduced to some mngmnt at Avista so I got the who you know covered. Any specifics about them you can tell me? You work for them?
    PM me on who you have met and who the instructors are now and I will fill you in.