Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Not again...

Default Not again...

Featured Sponsor

Been away for a few days...get back. Told today that " freedom" aren't renewing the contract with Scotish power.. contract finishes on 8th January
    bottom line.... Here we go again ...started looking around already. Sent a few emails off etc etc..
    not worried about securing a job it's the pain in the @rse of setting up accommodation etc etc...... OH WELLL
    i should be used to it by now....
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

2. Default

Heard that on the grape vine on Monday,also heard they asked freedom to stay on till march incase of bad weatherThink that Irish mob ciet ment to be jacking it to but that's not been confirmed eh so that just leaves spie(or ens)and power team in scottish power north,don't no about manweb?on the good side though there is some amount of work out there still to be done and it takes skilled guys to do it so I know you won't have a problem mate

Just be certain they have a plentyful supply of banannas where ever you decide to go

Default Feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by paul maxwell View Post
    Heard that on the grape vine on Monday,also heard they asked freedom to stay on till march incase of bad weatherThink that Irish mob ciet ment to be jacking it to but that's not been confirmed eh so that just leaves spie(or ens)and power team in scottish power north,don't no about manweb?on the good side though there is some amount of work out there still to be done and it takes skilled guys to do it so I know you won't have a problem mate
    got a feeling the " freedom plan " is to keep us here as long as possible then ( as they are keeping the contracts in Norfolk and Devon) offer us jobs down there..if we turn them down..we are TECHNICALLY making ourselves redundant ... So no compensation... Seen it all before.. Feelers are out. Few calls made. Just need to get a 10 days on four off...if we can.
    No shortage of work about... It's deciding when to jump. Rather than wait to be pushed.
    C.I.E.T. we're talking about pulling out of the contract as ya say Paul.. But rumor has it they are trying to hire our guys and keep working for Scottish power after freedom leave.
    WATCH THIS SPACE..

Default look at what U started

A little off the thread,but I believe these guys have you beat Bren.You will get what I mean..........http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/...204254338.html

Default Mad

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    A little off the thread,but I believe these guys have you beat Bren.You will get what I mean..........http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/...204254338.html
    If I'm climbing I want paying..not a selfie....( or a banana ).

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    got a feeling the " freedom plan " is to keep us here as long as possible then ( as they are keeping the contracts in Norfolk and Devon) offer us jobs down there..if we turn them down..we are TECHNICALLY making ourselves redundant ... So no compensation... Seen it all before.. Feelers are out. Few calls made. Just need to get a 10 days on four off...if we can.
    No shortage of work about... It's deciding when to jump. Rather than wait to be pushed.
    C.I.E.T. we're talking about pulling out of the contract as ya say Paul.. But rumor has it they are trying to hire our guys and keep working for Scottish power after freedom leave.
    WATCH THIS SPACE..
    the lads at ciet are sound but that louie Cronin that owns them is a ****head
    engineers aren,t god,s

Default Shhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by neil macgregor View Post
    the lads at ciet are sound but that louie Cronin that owns them is a ****head
    I know a lot of the c i e t lads. And the BOSS. Not personally but all the Irish lads I work with know him well..
    I will say no more.

9. Default

My father was tellin me the last day that he was talkin to an irish buck from local to our place that was doin 10 days on and four days off in yorkshire NOT CIET but mostly ex ciet lads from north mayo, ill quiz him on it more when i see him,
    let us know how ye are getting on any way, is there still the 5 of ye ?

Default Cheers Conor

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by jdmjza70r View Post
    My father was tellin me the last day that he was talkin to an irish buck from local to our place that was doin 10 days on and four days off in yorkshire NOT CIET but mostly ex ciet lads from north mayo, ill quiz him on it more when i see him,
    let us know how ye are getting on any way, is there still the 5 of ye ?
    Lets know the Craic.