Thread: Oooooops

Default Oooooops

Featured Sponsor

Oops .... We lost the digger off the back of the truck.. ..remember we drive on the left...the digger fell onto the opposite side of the road..we came out of a sharp bend wit an adverse camber in the road. Typically we had just filled it with diesel ..so we've a digger on its side..diesel spilling down the road..plus the hydraulic oil.
    I was following him and had to block the road with my van while we reloaded the digger and cleaned the road.
    The joys of working Saturdays.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

2. Default You lucky b

Although it fell aff da lorry you must have some Irish luck coz you didn't hit any third party's,if that s*#t happened to me mate it would probably would have landed on a car then get hit with a truck then prob catch fire

Default Ha ha..

Quote Originally Posted by paul maxwell View Post
    Although it fell aff da lorry you must have some Irish luck coz you didn't hit any third party's,if that s*#t happened to me mate it would probably would have landed on a car then get hit with a truck then prob catch fire

Your watching to many die hard movies...

We were very lucky...it was very early...that road got very busy latter ...

Default tell that to da boss

Brens boss ask him....How did you loose the tractor Bren?.....Bren tells him it was easy..........oooooopppppppsssss what else can I say ?

If your gonna have an ooops , go big, I say!

Default Could be worse

Bren,

If it makes you feel better, one of my customers lost £250000 worth of steam engine off the side of a low loader.

Slid down the road and missed an lv pole by inches.

That was one hell of a clean up

Didn't / couldn't see the broken chains and binders no where on the road...............it's not like muddy tracks could let a machine slip off a truck bed if it wasn't bound down or nuttin.

Default Result

Quote Originally Posted by gumbo View Post
    Didn't / couldn't see the broken chains and binders no where on the road...............it's not like muddy tracks could let a machine slip off a truck bed if it wasn't bound down or nuttin.
    The result of the " inquiry"..
    the digger was tied down but not enough. The driver is now back climbing poles and not a driver anymore.

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    The result of the " inquiry"..
    the digger was tied down but not enough. The driver is now back climbing poles and not a driver anymore.
    Show the ex-driver this thread.......Ooooooops is the perfect title