Default Rumors and soap operas and drama

Featured Sponsor

Worked with a guy telling this other guy he hates lineman drunk and on dope. Right after that comment had to role ahead to an adjacent pole location out of his lunchbox was the biggest bottle of oxy condone.

most guys that burn guys for drugs are on drugs.

ever yard you go to its the same age group same personalities that love rumor and drama. That should give them sticks so they can just churn up ****. They have the speed dial to the hall.

I just put blinders on for the chicken **** stuff.and 99 percent is chicken ****.

I dont care care what people do off the clock. Whatever goes on during shift is what is important.

We would be a lot better if we took care of each other. If you have problems with people go right up to them and say how you feel. Instead of destroying his character through rumor.and the rumor goes to management and they magnify it a 10000 percent.

If you are wrong with anything ... An apology should be mandated!

If you have problems with anyone go right to them. They probably need help. A day off. Kids sick. Wife's sick.

Be christian! Or just a good man! We need more of those guys on the right of ways! The hall and management don't need our problems when 99 percent can be taken care of with a little honesty. It's hard to be honest but try!

Featured Sponsorr

A lot of people want honesty but do not want to hear the truth!I did just what you suggested a while ago and instead of gaining respect,got rejection.Some folks just don't want to be confronted with their own weaknesses.It is a tough situation,no easy fix.