Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Featured Sponsor

happy birthday ya old goat
    engineers aren,t god,s

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    Sorry only other pic of it. ( shows it's reach though) ... We off hired it today ..we get it from " D JONES PLANT HIRE DENBIGH ,,WALES"
    Finished up here today ...home tomorrow ..start Aberystwyth Monday. 6 weeks under canvas. ... F.F.S. DID I MENTION IM 52 NOW !!!!!!!!! . Ha ha..

is that at the back of the hotel in halkyn

if its its a long time since that line was preped isnt it

post doesnt show the picture but ya know where im on about

Default Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by jdmjza70r View Post
    is that at the back of the hotel in halkyn

if its its a long time since that line was preped isnt it

post doesnt show the picture but ya know where im on about
    Yeah connor. Starting another " new build" just up the road from there as we'll. still got Aberystwyth to Finnish , Halken, to Finnish got that big job at Tarpoley in November .. And 5 lines on Anglesey to refurb next year....busy busy. Might have got a guy from Kerry the start.. But he's looking to take on 4 new linesmen...
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bren guzzi View Post
    Yeah connor. Starting another " new build" just up the road from there as we'll. still got Aberystwyth to Finnish , Halken, to Finnish got that big job at Tarpoley in November .. And 5 lines on Anglesey to refurb next year....busy busy. Might have got a guy from Kerry the start.. But he's looking to take on 4 new linesmen...

delayed reply but yeah ye seem busy
    still living in the same place? taking on a good few so, i do sort of miss the work but not the traveling thats for sure, the job im at now is boring as **** but its only over the road from the house so it gives me loads of free time, ill have to get a right chat with ye some day and have a catch up

Default Busy as ....

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by jdmjza70r View Post
    delayed reply but yeah ye seem busy
    still living in the same place? taking on a good few so, i do sort of miss the work but not the traveling thats for sure, the job im at now is boring as **** but its only over the road from the house so it gives me loads of free time, ill have to get a right chat with ye some day and have a catch up
    Still flat out.. Trying to juggle three jobs at once. Still haven't finished Halken..still at Aberystwyth ...at started a new job at Rohesmour... I've one more shift then off on the bike for a week.

I NEED A HOLIDAY.... AND STILL IN LLANDUDNO ..
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !