Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Featured Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Pootnaigle View Post
    Ummmm Based? huh It mte have been you that pushed the envelope to the max even after being asked repeatedly to back off I dont see that as biased. I see a guy gettin what he deserved and cryin poor me, Nobody loves me
    HEE, HEE, HEE. HAW, HAW,HAW, HEE, HEE, HEE. HAW, HAW, HAW, HEE, HAW, HEE, HAW, HEE, HAW, HEE, HAW,

ONE WIRE HOOK UP TWO WIRE SCREW UP, THREE WIRE FIRED Know what I mean Poot?
    Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety! IT IS STILL TRUE TODAY!

Default Just people with short memories

The only thing with you Greg was there were more on the opposite side of things, they cried the loudest and were most abusive. I guess others choose to remember what they want.
    Note to self, just because it pops into my head doesn't mean it should come out of my mouth.

I always enjoyed TopGrove's posts. Batts were always good also. That is untill things got personal!
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by loodvig View Post
    I always enjoyed TopGrove's posts. Batts were always good also. That is untill things got personal!
    I agree 100% lood....this site is about linework/ect in the b/s section ,which is ok.Ive been guilty of the personal b/s.That really didnt help no-matter where it came from.Ive always felt that the personal stuff kept guys from posting and even made people leave.And I understand why they left,hell I have plenty to do besides being online,not that Im doing much now due to being in the hospital.Theres alot of good info here,and thats why I read others post.None of us were born with this knowledge,it was learned by all that know it.Just wanted you to know that you hit the nail square on the head when you stated your opinion about the personal b/s......it doesnt help at all......never will.