Default Safetyman dies from spider bite

Featured Sponsor

Near Galveston Texas a safety rep was bitten by a Texas Two Step spider,he died at the scene.These spiders are common near the Texas coast and they look like the brown recluse,The safety rep was watching crews change out a pole near interstate 45.Hospital officals say he was bitten on the neck.They call them two step spiders because humans usually die before they are able to take two steps,so be aware,you dont have to worry about these in Scotland Bren....but beware if you come this way.

Quote Originally Posted by reppy007 View Post
    Near Galveston Texas a safety rep was bitten by a Texas Two Step spider,he died at the scene.These spiders are common near the Texas coast and they look like the brown recluse,The safety rep was watching crews change out a pole near interstate 45.Hospital officals say he was bitten on the neck.They call them two step spiders because humans usually die before they are able to take two steps,so be aware,you dont have to worry about these in Scotland Bren....but beware if you come this way.
    He was probably wearing that new lime green garbage man type hi vis that attracts every insect from 20 miles away. If he wore 20 kv sleeves, gloves and a helmet with visor and ear muffs. I think he would have been ok.

Looks like I didnt get you this year Bren,maybe I should have tried a different version of the Kamoto dragon story.....anyway ....happy April fools day.

4. Default

Not bad Reppy, you had me going.

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    Not bad Reppy, you had me going.
    Thanks....if it fooled Poot it would have been good,maybe it did...No such thing as a Texas two step spider,but it is a dance...the two step part......but Poot most likely only square dances

I think you'd have to go to Australia to actually find a spider like that. They seem to have the monopoly on "things that can kill you".

But the single BIGGEST killer in Australia? It's actually the HORSE. People hitting wild horses in their cars, falling off them, getting kicked by them and so on.
    Portable defibrillators were first invented to save the lives of linemen. Where's yours?

www.bigclive.com

Default Taco bell rides again

Quote Originally Posted by BigClive View Post
    I think you'd have to go to Australia to actually find a spider like that. They seem to have the monopoly on "things that can kill you".

But the single BIGGEST killer in Australia? It's actually the HORSE. People hitting wild horses in their cars, falling off them, getting kicked by them and so on.
    This year it was a pre April Fools Joke. Back in the 90's It was the TACO BELL LIBERTY BELL

How Taco Bell’s 1996 April Fools Prank Could Save The Economy
    http://thedailybanter.com/2014/04/ho...e-the-economy/
    McDonald’s & Taco Bell’s Breakfast Beef Might Be One Of The Funniest Things On The Internet Right Now
    23 Men named Ronald McDonald 1 Ronald McDonald Jr and son Ronald McDonald III is teearing up the airwaves about TACO Bells new Breakfast Menu.
    Why did the first electrical workers feel the need to Unionize? To give you something to rail against? No. Because there was a 50% mortality rate in the business. Safety! IT IS STILL TRUE TODAY!

Featured Sponsorr

Quote Originally Posted by BigClive View Post

Here we have no shortage of things that can kill Mr.Clive....they blame guns...but people pull the trigger....its not hard to figure out.