Thread: New truck

Default New truck

Featured Sponsor

Boss man says its time to order a new truck. I currently run a hi ranger scissor squirt boom on a ford f750 chassis. My coworker and I like the ford cab and we want to get another. My question is does anyone run a f750 with 4 wheel drive? If so how do you like it? We are also looking at getting the supercab version for more space. Just looking for insight from anyone that runs one. Thanks in advance.

Ok no one runs a Ford,how about some opinions on international? Also any ideas for a guy ordering a new truck on things you do and don't like about your truck?

We got three Internationals last year,Maxxforce.They have a Versalift squirt boom mounted on them for the trouble guys.I don't like the driver seat.It has a pneumatic piston to adjust the height and it absorbs the chassis travel if you are on rough road.The lumbar support is also adjusted by air and that is ok.Trucks have a lot of power and are quiet.The electronics seem problematic to me but that maybe due to the company not buying the software to allow the mechanics to make adjustments to the setting.They are a bit high of the ground and you don't have much visibility for stuff that is close to the bumper,I a short guy stands in front of the truck close to the grille,you might not see him.Haven't had much maintenance issues as yet but they are good on fuel and the cab is comfortable.There is also a lot of storage space under the passenger seat.

Not sure what your needs are, but I would take a look at Posi-Plus material handling squirt booms.

Featured Sponsorr

We looked into posi plus and really liked what we saw but the bid from them came in way to high so bosses said no.