Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    yeah I've done that... when I was a road whore... I took all the crazy jobs I could get... the higher the better... the crazier... the more I felt at home... sticking and trollyin in the mountains.... taking the tug out to work on the water... it was ans you say from time to time.."all cool"... still remember when that 'mission line got tore down up on the delaware river up[ near philly.... they reeninged it to 420's most guys were skittish at first but after a week we were walking on 2" steel like it was a side walk... maybe your right... maybe we are breed for it... but then again maybe were crazy...

still gotta do it from time to time... hike up the stick to check a dampner or fly over light/marker... moneys tight and my utlity is cracking down... wwe're doing ton's of stuff they used to hire me to do as a contrater... what ever it's just linework... I'll take that over a short stick or URD ANYDAY!!!!

and yeah I do my fair share of that too... just not if I can help it...

and MI I don't trust either... I trust my training... my skills... and my equipment... put those three togeather and you're in good shape... find a missing link and you'll end up in the dirt...

I don't care what youre doing in line work...

6 feet aboves better than 6 feet below...

for what it's worth...

Edge
    Well said Edge! That last one of mine was for swimpy....he's the one afraid of heights?