Default Replacement Journeyman Certificate?

Featured Sponsor

My friend completed his apprentiship and was issued his Department of Labor certificate. It was lost because his address was wrong on mailing. Does anyone know who to contact to recieve a duplicate?

uMMM I WOULD START WITH HIS INSTRUCTOR

Post Department of Labor Cerificate

Line Dog
    I won't say how it is done in other states but at our Cooperative our Apprentice training program is registered with the Virginia Department of Labor. They reviewed our program and certified that it covers all reqirements both for Hands-on and bookwork (now on a coputer). We have to submit time records of work done for each step and they State receives a copy of all test scores. At the end of the four years the Virginia Department of Labor issues a Journeyman Certificate in the Electrcial/Utility field. In Virginia anyone with such a certificate is recognized as both a Utility Journeyman and a Commercial Electrician Journeyman.
    We have had two guys leave here and have thier certificates recognized in other states (Alaska and Kentucky). So it's not a bad idea.

I thought the only regonized apprentice programs had to be registered with the Depaertment of Labor.

I have one.....................someplace................. ..................?
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

Featured Sponsorr

It's in the Texas legislature now and will soon pass from what I heard..........