Thread: reppy

1. Default reppy

Featured Sponsor

Last edited by Old Line Dog; 06-28-2013 at 06:34 PM.
    “He who dares not offend, cannot be honest”
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

Default In repays defence

In Reppys defence.... He's obviously not in charge of his own medication so can't be blamed if his careers mess up the dosage... ( that's the down side of living in a home for the bewildered )
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

Default Mailbox

Ive cleared up my mailbox Swamp.So feel free,I know what you have to say has to be at the up-most importance to me.....by the way,you gripe about America daily...its still a free country,I love hearing your opinions....you have those rights cause of guys like me..who served.....too bad that you cant say that....You gripe about these new lineman....Hey its not their fault that they have different rules than we had. Some of these younger guys might be smarter that me and you combined....yea, linework has changed...but what hasnt...except you....you know you have ran off alot of good lineman from this site....most likely better than you.....hey it will be ok...you seem to have this problem with aging....cant handle it? Learn something else...theres more to life than linework Mr.SWAMP.....is it the only thing that you know?

Default Wise saying

Do not argue with a fool, they will just bring you down to their level and then beat you with expirence.

A fool always returns to his folly

Some fools never learn

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Take them all as you will. If the shoe fits then wear it. Childish crap and bickering nearly ruined this board once............lets not go down this road again you two............we all know where it leads and no one here wants to go there again. If you cannot be civil then please ignore each other so the rest of us can enjoy this forum as we all have for years.
    Take only what you earn, give only what you can, learn to respect yourself before you can expect to respect anything or anyone else.

Thanks frog...thats so true about him.

kaint we all jusd get alomg? I agree wif lineman frog

Quote Originally Posted by linemanfrog View Post
    Do not argue with a fool, they will just bring you down to their level and then beat you with expirence.

A fool always returns to his folly

Some fools never learn

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Take them all as you will. If the shoe fits then wear it. Childish crap and bickering nearly ruined this board once............lets not go down this road again you two............we all know where it leads and no one here wants to go there again. If you cannot be civil then please ignore each other so the rest of us can enjoy this forum as we all have for years.
    Well put Mr. Frog. Why don't you two back off a click or two?
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

Blog Entries

I see the rum is flowing heavily down around Punta Gorda........!
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Featured Sponsorr

Good post Frog.