Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Happy paddys day

Featured Sponsor

Their are two types of people in the world.... Those that are IRISH.....

And those that wish they were. Happy paddys day to both.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULD HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL. !

HEY............wait BREN......(O ) Bama is Irish I thought everybody knew that.....you didnt know?

I missed it. Was in the mountains and forgot my green! Had too much on my mind on my way home....like getting back home! My Aunt wanted to take the scenic route and we went full circle---2 hours shot. She says, "Well,we are back in Pigeon Forge. Ready to go home now Tracy?" LOL. Then we start through Cherokee and they had a landslide back in January so, we went thru NC to get to GA. Took us 15 hours to get home when it should have only took 9.

Hope everyone is doing well! I was sick for two weeks and gone from home two weekends. The other trip was to St. Augustine during this last storm that came thru. Old Line Dog.....did you make it through the storm okay? Looked kinda bad down there!

Loo, are you guys through snowing up there? When is Spring for heaven's sake?

Bren, did you get attacked by the Gingers on St Paddy's day?

Reppy, any inquiring news I might have missed in the last month?

Duck, when can you guys start your garden up yonder? I also need to ask how is a good way to make it to Mackinac Island from Florida other than driving I-75! LOL

Mac, uh......any NORMAL things happen where you live buddy??? LOL I think you Scotts would be pretty bored with normal!

Charlie, did you work any OT? The Boss worked some on Sunday.

Georgie, how ya doin' buddy? It has been a long six months for you guys. You hangin' in there?

Default Always

Always ginger bashing L.A.

BUT THEY DESERVE IT

I was home for Paddys day... The place was infested with GING ERS
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries

Still rebuilding the system at the shore Gracie, it's gonna be a long, long process.

As for my house, I'm at a standstill, the new FEMA flood numbers mean I have to raise my house. But the state and FEMA are in conflict with what the numbers should be, it's all a matter of how high I need to raise it, I don't want to use the numbers we have now only to be told I have to go up higher later......

Hope you had a great trip, got a little worried about you cuz you didn't post for a while at HOE either....
    "It is not the critic who counts:The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena" Teddy Roosevelt

Default Just slightly

Just kidnap my post why don't yas, Slightly off topic.

Sure I was finished with it anyway.

No LA it's still snowing up here. I live in the north! I like having 4 seasons and hot/humid aint one of em!
    National Grid = Retired! US Army vet. 68 - 70
    As of April of 2010 I quit smoking! It's been hard but so far no butts! I am now an X smoker!

Laughing at the "screw this" Glad you all are ok in O'Town.

Sorry to hear about the run around on building the new shore house Georgie. I know that was a place you loved to go to and enjoy your family. It is just a mess up there. I thought we had it bad during the hurricanes of 2004, but you guys keep getting hammered one way or another. Just crazy.
    Yep, I haven't been on HOE in a while. I better mosey on over there today.

Loo, one of those 4 seasons is taking over another one! For heaven sakes didn't you guys have snow in October? Enough is enough. But, then I guess the Boss and I are in the right place, even though it is still cold down here this week. It is 38 outside right now. Yes, that is cold!

Bren, the thread was dead. Paddy's Day is over. Besides, most of us seasoned posters are use to changing topics in most threads! Seriously, I guess I should have started my own thread, but I kinda like to hide these days.

Ummmm the reason she hides iz kause she promised2 lil gurls sum burds nhaz sucesfully avoided em fer 2 yrs They mite put a hit onner

Featured Sponsorr

It is good to hear from you Poot! I have missed ya!

Send me the address where the girls are now.