PDA

View Full Version : Oath Keepers

Highplains Drifter
11-13-2010, 08:44 PM
This is a fairly new organization, I find it rather interesting.....Oath Keepers (http://www.youtube.com/user/OathKeepersOK)...... what do others know about the organizer Steward Rhodes (http://oathkeepers.org/oath/)?

Highplains Drifter
11-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Yes and I thought it was interesting they brought up Katrina. Wasn't that during a Republican President? Note the confiscation of firearms during Katrina. Be Prepared, Be Ready.

heelwinch
11-14-2010, 08:02 AM
Yes and I thought it was interesting they brought up Katrina. Wasn't that during a Republican President? Note the confiscation of firearms during Katrina. Be Prepared, Be Ready.

Remember... who controled the Congress and every other house in our government during Katrina.
La. declared marshal law during Katrina, they ( the state) are the ones who were confiscating weapons.
They (dems.) are the ones that ran this country into the ground the last 6 years. Yes BUsh was President and Yes he has MANY faults, but they preyed on his faults like a pack of hungry wolves.
We have had more democratic control of this country in the last 6 years than any one republicking can be blamed for.

wtdoor67
11-14-2010, 08:25 AM
Right wing nuts, plain and simple. Doesn't take a genius to see that. They feed on Limbaugh, Hannity and Beck. KKK are their heros.

wtdoor67
11-14-2010, 08:52 AM
while the opposition Conservative Coalition largely controlled Congress from 1938-1964.

Historians distinguish a "First New Deal" (1933) and a "Second New Deal" (1934–36). Some programs were declared unconstitutional, and others were repealed during World War II. The "First New Deal" (1933) dealt with groups; from banking and railroads to industry and farming, all of which demanded help for economic recovery. A "Second New Deal" in 1934-36 included the Wagner Act to promote labor unions, the Works Progress Administration (WPA) relief program, the Social Security Act, and new programs to aid tenant farmers and migrant workers. The final major items of New Deal legislation were the creation of the United States Housing Authority and Farm Security Administration, both in 1937, then the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, which set maximum hours and minimum wages for most categories of workers[1] and the Agricultural Adjustment Act of 1938.

Despite Roosevelt campaigning heavily against anti-New Deal Republicans and anti-New Deal Democrats, Republicans gained many seats in Congress in the 1938 midterm elections and the Democrats opponents of the New Deal retained their seats,[2] resulting in the WPA, CCC and other relief programs being shut down during World War II by the Conservative Coalition (i.e., the opponents of the New Deal in Congress); they argued the return of full employment made them superfluous. As a Republican President in the 1950s, Dwight D. Eisenhower left the New Deal largely intact. In the 1960s, Lyndon B. Johnson's Great Society took New Deal policies further. After 1974, laissez faire views grew in support, calling for deregulation of the economy and ending New Deal regulation of transportation, banking and communications in the late 1970s and early 1980s.[3] Several New Deal programs remain active, with some still operating under the original names, including the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), the Federal Crop Insurance Corporation (FCIC), the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), and the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA). The largest programs still in existence today are the Social Security System and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC

heelwinch
11-14-2010, 10:57 AM
Right wing nuts, plain and simple. Doesn't take a genius to see that. They feed on Limbaugh, Hannity and Beck. KKK are their heros.

Personally don't need any of the above to realte to or intensify my political beliefs.
Although If I could find a local chapter... the KKK sounds interesting.

And would rather be called a right wing nut job any day.

than what you and your buddy batts are...

topgroove
11-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Personally don't need any of the above to realte to or intensify my political beliefs.
Although If I could find a local chapter... the KKK sounds interesting.

And would rather be called a right wing nut job any day.

than what you and your buddy batts are... Brilliant... lets throw a bedsheet over you in your wheelchair with a burning cross attached to the backrest and wheel you down the street in Harlem:)

heelwinch
11-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Brilliant... lets throw a bedsheet over you in your wheelchair with a burning cross attached to the backrest and wheel you down the street in Harlem:)

Other than the fact that you'd wet your pants at the thought of going into harlem... that's a damn good idea.

topgroove
11-14-2010, 07:48 PM
:confused:What do you mean? I'm not afraid of Harlem, in fact I've been there many times. You're the one who's got a wet diaper and now we find out you're a KKK racist. Did I mention I am Black:D

heelwinch
11-14-2010, 08:07 PM
:confused:What do you mean? I'm not afraid of Harlem, in fact I've been there many times. You're the one who's got a wet diaper and now we find out you're a KKK racist. Did I mention I am Black:D

Well... I doubt your black... most men I knew from Buffalo were Pollocks... not Blacks, but even if you are black, it's no difference to me. I still think you'd piss your pants in Harlem. I have spent weeks working in Harlem and I can tell your way to liberal to acknowledge the lifestyle there.

Unlike most men in here you have yet to reveal your true identity... so black, white, yellow or red.... you are still a phony.

Don't you have a d to d sendor to change???

Highplains Drifter
11-14-2010, 09:26 PM
Just got home from work but was wondering if anyone knows anything about the organizer of this group Steward Rhodes?

Highplains Drifter
11-15-2010, 12:03 AM
What? You "fishin". You're good with the keyboard...look him up your OWN god damn self.:rolleyes:

I would if I had time, I am lucky to get an hour a day for the net. I have been working every day since Labor Day and that's an average of just over 12 hour days.

electriklady
11-15-2010, 06:07 PM

Why does it not shock me that the miserable piece of shit would look with favor on the KKK.........I pray that there is such a thing as reincarnation and he comes back as either a black man in the middle of KKK country or "skinhead" country........or a woman......in the middle east. hehehe....what a nice thought!;):D

electriklady
11-15-2010, 06:19 PM
Just got home from work but was wondering if anyone knows anything about the organizer of this group Steward Rhodes?

From what I read it seems there is some question as to whether the guy ever served in the military...........and even the great O'Reilly thinks he a little bit over the top to suggest that every serviceman, policeman interpret the constitution for themselves, and disregard the oath they took.....I believe he called it anarchy.........and I must say for once....as much as I hate to admit it....I agree with him.:eek:

Looks to me like just another right wing headcase.....trying to stir up insurrection through ridiculous fear scenerios. I have been waiting since Pres. Obama took office for someone to come looking for my guns............and waiting......seems some right wing assholes drummed up a lot of business for the arms and ammo companies, and that is about it......

heelwinch
11-15-2010, 06:32 PM
Why does it not shock me that the miserable piece of shit would look with favor on the KKK.........I pray that there is such a thing as reincarnation and he comes back as either a black man in the middle of KKK country or "skinhead" country........or a woman......in the middle east. hehehe....what a nice thought!;):D

And I'm hoping they get wireless meters in PA...

One less premenstrual vote in a contract that is allready doomed.

electriklady
11-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Hey dipshit.......Wireless meters will be coming soon and guess who will have to install them....:p By time that shit is done.....I will be riding off into the sunset to enjoy retirement........hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh and by the way even if I didnt retire, a wireless meter still cannot fix or replace itself, cant wire up its own CTs, cant fix the phone lines, cant audit itself........ and seeing I am the only one in my territory, I dont worry about any shortage of work.....hate to break your miserable heart.

Highplains Drifter
11-17-2010, 10:58 PM
From what I read it seems there is some question as to whether the guy ever served in the military...........and even the great O'Reilly thinks he a little bit over the top to suggest that every serviceman, policeman interpret the constitution for themselves, and disregard the oath they took.....I believe he called it anarchy.........and I must say for once....as much as I hate to admit it....I agree with him.:eek:

Looks to me like just another right wing headcase.....trying to stir up insurrection through ridiculous fear scenerios. I have been waiting since Pres. Obama took office for someone to come looking for my guns............and waiting......seems some right wing assholes drummed up a lot of business for the arms and ammo companies, and that is about it......

Thanks El , I finally had some time to do some reading on the man and here's another one of those famous "cut and pastes" the Teacher likes to use.:rolleyes:

Rhodes, 44, is a constitutional lawyer—his 2004 Yale Law School paper, "Solving the Puzzle of Enemy Combatant Status," won the school's award for best paper on the Bill of Rights. He's now working on a book tentatively titled We the Enemy: How Applying the Laws of War to the American People in the War on Terror Threatens to Destroy Our Constitutional Republic. Raised in the Southwest, Rhodes enlisted in the Army after high school, receiving an honorable discharge after he injured his spine during a night parachute jump. He enrolled at the University of Nevada and in 1998, after graduating, landed a job supervising interns for Congressman Ron Paul. Rhodes has also worked as a firearms instructor and a sculptor—for Vegas' MGM Grand hotel, he produced a fiberglass Minuteman statue—and has practiced law in small-town Montana ("Ivy League quality without Ivy League expense"). He writes a gun-rights column for SWAT magazine. He's a libertarian, staunch constitutionalist, and devout Christian.

Highplains Drifter
11-21-2010, 09:52 PM
I wonder if we need to be worrying about the Mystery Contrail? (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=230425)

topgroove
11-22-2010, 01:04 AM
How would you explain how damn slow its traveling? clearly it under 600 knots. A warhead would be going at least twice that speed. Jesus All those years on a air force base and you've never seen a missile test fire? clearly its too damn slow to be a missille. If you ever watched a real test fire you see the weapon travells at unbelievable speed withen 20 seconds it allready over the horizon.