PDA

View Full Version : Tiller the Killer

Bull Dog
05-31-2009, 08:28 PM
There is a lot of weeping and gnashing going on right now about this guy. I say It was bound to happen and do not feel sorry for this guy. The guy that killed him is no hero either. Guess it take one to know one?

Edge
05-31-2009, 09:02 PM
I can only assume that your talking about this sick SOB...

WARNING THIS LINK IS GRAPHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

http://www.vimeo.com/1839669

I can only hope that there is a special place in hell for him...

Edge

Bull Dog
05-31-2009, 10:23 PM
Hard as that video is to watch it really shows what a sick sonabitch this guy was. Ya that was him all right.

Boomer gone soft
05-31-2009, 10:59 PM
"Pro-life" as long as it's not this guy's life, I guess.:confused::confused:

Nut-cases doing "God's work"?

As if God needs their help.

These nut-cases have been after Dr. Tiller for years. They finally got him.

Fanatics are enemies of America whether they pray to Allah or Jesus.

Pro-life does not jive with pro-lynching.:rolleyes:

LINEHAND
05-31-2009, 11:09 PM
So much for "Free Choice" in 'merica. Ya don't agree....Just shoot the MF'er....in church. Yup. "Pro life".:rolleyes:

There is no Hell. Just people like you, that want to force your "god" belief on the rest of us. AND...If we don't believe....just shoot the bastard.

Better hope We, who don't believe in super jesus...or his brother barry...don't start thinkin like that......:p;)

Man that is one sick SOB!

But to the point dipshit!

You are the very definition of a hypocrite. I just got done reading you chastise boomer for goating on you in a thread!

Then you come over to a thread of this depth and magnitude and spew your typical B.S. propaganda to jerk some chains and get a reation

This is no place for you trolling dipshit!

Come on shit!

LINEHAND
05-31-2009, 11:13 PM
I take it, MM, you are pro abortion?? Apparently regardless of term???

Or are you anti-abortion??? Or are you anti Christian?? Perhaps anti Super Jesus, who ever or what ever that is??

Your post is confused, or should I say disjointed and garbled?

You do realize you are much less coherent lately, eh?

That’s a silly question. How could you realize it if you can’t realize it ‘cause you’re having a nervous breakdown, slightly mad?

That stupid **** aint got a clue what the hell he is, half his post are spent contradicting the other half, crawfishin, talking outta both sides of his mouth etc........

And he truely thinks that he is "unpopular" on here cause he doesnt agree with someone and not the stupid shit he repeatedly posts.

Hell he is so stupid and double speaks so much I cant tell if he agrees or diagrees half the time!!!;)

Bull Dog
05-31-2009, 11:26 PM
I personally have no feeling for the man Tiller. Could care less if he got shot. Man I cant believe how fast some people are to blame the pro life people for this. Ya think maybe there is a agenda they have? So far I have heard this guy was a tax protester and considered himself a sovern citizen. I think he had more in common with Mcvey than any pro life group. That could change when more comes out. He probably was a lone wolf like Mcvey and no one else was involved. He did it and thats it I think. Swamp does have a point but dam if I know what it is.

Pootnaigle
06-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Lets face it Its a shit decision to hafta make no matter if your richer than God or poor as dirt. Not one of us Men will ever hafta make that decision although we may hafta be involved innit. I personally agree with Swamprat on this , Its a personal decision that takes a toll on the decision maker, As far as I am concerned The Government should not make that decision or any others for us. WE will each hafta account for our decisions at a later date. Until then are you ready to allow someone else( who will never be personally involved) make that decisoin for you, Bear in mind that whats right for one isnt right for all.I personally beleive The government has gotten wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to far involved in the everday business of its people. Life is full of decisions that hafta be made and for the most part we learn from em, good or bad. The government has NO BUSINESS making our decisions for us.
The part of who pays the tab at the clinic dont matter! Gawd I hope this dont make me a republican

Bull Dog
06-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Couldn't have said it better swamp. Religious fanatics shoving their beliefs down others throats. If that doesn't get it done, just kill the muther. Pro-life my @$$.

The pro-life fanatics are jumping for joy today.

Your wrong there Mr. Batts. I am anti abortion and I did not want Tillers brains blown out. If he is dead most likely another killer will take his place. So killing him as far as I am concerned did not solve anything. The problem is with the laws and the courts that allow this thing to continue and that takes us to the people in office and on the bench that won't put an end to this saluter. Old saying you can't change minds unless you change faces. We need to change faces. Nothing fanatical about wanting to stop this no matter what your motives. Religious or any other it don't matter. I didn't care about Tiller Werther he lived or died. That my friend was in Gods hands. I think God had enough of Tiller and pulled the plug. If you live on the edge things can happen. He had many warnings that this could happen and ignored them. This time God said enough.

Bull Dog
06-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Lets face it Its a shit decision to hafta make no matter if your richer than God or poor as dirt. Not one of us Men will ever hafta make that decision although we may hafta be involved innit. I personally agree with Swamprat on this , Its a personal decision that takes a toll on the decision maker, As far as I am concerned The Government should not make that decision or any others for us. WE will each hafta account for our decisions at a later date. Until then are you ready to allow someone else( who will never be personally involved) make that decisoin for you, Bear in mind that whats right for one isnt right for all.I personally beleive The government has gotten wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to far involved in the everday business of its people. Life is full of decisions that hafta be made and for the most part we learn from em, good or bad. The government has NO BUSINESS making our decisions for us.
The part of who pays the tab at the clinic dont matter! Gawd I hope this dont make me a republican

Naw that don't make you a Replick can. There are plenty of anti abortion Dem's. Don't worry!

Bull Dog
06-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Well we will never agree on anything I can see that. No problem lets just try and make abortion unnecessary and rare. Hows that? The religious part thats OK too. I used to think just like you do. My brother was a Medic with the 2 armored division and was wounded during the war. I have nothing but the utmost respect for you.

Edge
06-01-2009, 08:40 PM
"Hypocrite"?

I have been Constantly Pro Choice in all of my posts on subjects relating to abortion. I may not agree with the choice, but I damn sure say it's nobodys business but the person that has to make the decision.

"chastise boomer".:D
Ya mean the "Union Troubleman Kid"?:D

Well...at least you're not "Chicken". You have an opinion on Abortion. Unlike Canadian linesuck. It's just to "Involved" for him...he don't want to "get involved" with personal opinions and shit.

Sorta maby like he's Pro Choice. He don't want to get involved in the abortion debate....but...he's all against "Murder".:D

"Murder is a horrible crime against humanity.":rolleyes:

wow Swamp your amazing... really you are... again your presupposition buries you... you raked me the other night for being independent.... yet you support the republican party that is primarily supported and propped up by a religious right wing that you don't even believe in... yeah I know I know... your agnostic you claim knowledge but not belief... you can neither prove nor dis prove... whatever bub... the reality is agnostic is just a word for you guys that are to pussy to say what I do... God don't exist..

Yeah that's right bubba... I'm an atheist...

you talk about "mentality and morality" yeah well you've proved your mentality time and again on these boards... your morality??? where do you get that if you don't beleive in God then you have no basis for morality...

I believe in me and mine and thats about it.... stuff like "I hope theres a special place in hell for him" or "next time your old lady drags you into church" and other phrases I've used on this board are just that... phrases....

Religion is just like government dude... made up my man to control other men...

me I could give a shit if he was killed by an apostle in the holy church of whoopitie do... that murder is no better than the murders he's committed....

where do I get my morality??? well I have hopes that we have evolved beyond wild kingdom.... that we are beyond animals....

if not then we need to go ahead and let them be born and inspect them... like the ancient cultures did... if they don't cut it then toss them to the wild or feed them to momma or the rest of the herd? WTF Swamp???

the stuff you come up with and wonder why people call you "hypocrite"

theres more to LIFE then death... (at the risk of gettin all Zen)

for what it's worth,

Edge

Lost track of how far I've gone
How far I've gone, how high I've climbed
On my back's a sixty pound stone
On my shoulder a half mile line

oh and another thing you keep jacking up Boomer for being kid... maybe so but I guess you've been playing golf longer than Tiger Woods... so your a better golfer than him too? prolly been driving longer than Mark Martin so your a better driver too? prolly... ahhh shit it's pointless really....

koca
06-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Pro choice never gives the unborn child a choice. Call it what it is murder no different than the murder of Tiller. If you want to be pro-choice choose to live responably and not put your self in a position to have to make the choice to end an innocent life.

Bull Dog
06-01-2009, 10:02 PM
Are you Serious???:mad:
Put an end to Freedom of Choice? You're talkin, from wanting the GOVT or courts.. to Mandate, and make abortion Ileagle.

What the HELL is WRONG with you!!!

Your beliefs are different from other people who want the right of "Personal Choice". It's NONE of your DAMN Business!!!! Now matter how Deeply you "Believe"!!

Pray for em if ya must...or just go shoot em, that's easier than letting THEM make their OWN decision on matters that are none of your god damn business.:mad:

Freedom of choice only goes so far swamp. There are limits. Murder is a crime and is society's business. I guess you don't consider sticking a pair of scissors in the back of a baby skull just before its ready to come out and sucking its brain out to collapse its skull so you can pull it out easier murder. I do. It don't matter what I believe its what God says and he says not to murder or in other words shed innocent blood. It is Gods business Wether you like it or not. No one said anything about shooting anyone. I don't know where you got that. Rant and rave all you want it is what it is. It's not a choice it's a human being. Killing Tiller was murder also and the man who did that is just as guilty as Tiller. Vengeance is mine says the Lord. Hey I didn't write it don't blame me.

wtdoor67
06-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Here's a few lines from a book titled "The Well Dressed Ape". If you're interested, check it from your local library. It's just about man in general, historically and I certainly believe most of it. This is only about infanticide.~~

It is surprisingly common for humans to intentionally kill their offspring. Among the indigenes of Bolivia and Paraguay. These cultures I encountered in an errie volume title "Infanticide". The female in labor hangs from a tree branch, or perches in the limbs, and lets her infant fall to the ground. If the infant is wanted, the mother's female friends inspect it for deformities without touching it. If it passes, they pick it up. If it fails, or if the family has already decided it cannot afford to feed another infant, the females use a stick to push it into a hole. They bury it.

I'm confident that killing excess offspring is as old as humankind. Until quite recently, it has been the world's most reliable form of family planning. As such, it has been a fixture of human reproduction. For most of our history, females simply haven't been able to feed as many offspring as they conceive. In a subsistence culture, a female cannot carry both a toddler and an infant when she's foraging or migrating to a new camp. Nor can she provide milk for both. Her options, then, have been to abandon the youngest (in which she has invested the least), or keep it and risk starvation of all her offspring and herself. Food stamps are a recent invention. Adoption is, too. Humans evolved in a hand-to-mouth world, where adding one mouth could tip the whole family into crisis. Just like other animals.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Now I know we aren't hunter-gathers or subsistence type humans, so don't get your bowels in an uproar. It's just a very interesting book and traces all the ways humans have altered the world since the beginning of time. It's just that humans have done this sort of thing, and really not to long ago, even in England in the 19th century.

Of course we are far too "civilized" nowadays, aren't we? However it seems like that we will eventually make ourselves extinct, if we don't change. Go to the library and read this book. The author is Hannah Holmes. It don't mention a damn thing about Rush Limbaugh.

Bull Dog
06-02-2009, 12:10 AM
Here is what Tiller used to do before his string ran out.

http://www.nrlc.org/a click on issue info top of page then abortion then partial birth abortion.

Remember he was one of the few in the whole country that would do this. I think they say in his career he performed 60,000 abortions. Like I said the guy that shot him is no better. One could argue God used this man to end Tillers life. I don't know about that but his life was ended real quick. He went a lot easier than his patients and suffered a lot less.

johnbellamy
06-02-2009, 10:01 AM

johnbellamy
06-02-2009, 11:00 AM

Boomer gone soft
06-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Your wrong there Mr. Batts. I am anti abortion and I did not want Tillers brains blown out. If he is dead most likely another killer will take his place. So killing him as far as I am concerned did not solve anything. The problem is with the laws and the courts that allow this thing to continue and that takes us to the people in office and on the bench that won't put an end to this saluter. Old saying you can't change minds unless you change faces. We need to change faces. Nothing fanatical about wanting to stop this no matter what your motives. Religious or any other it don't matter. I didn't care about Tiller Werther he lived or died. That my friend was in Gods hands. I think God had enough of Tiller and pulled the plug. If you live on the edge things can happen. He had many warnings that this could happen and ignored them. This time God said enough.

Now murder is "God's work"?:confused:

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

A fanatic praying to Jesus is no less a danger to America than one praying to Allah and flying a plane.:cool:

Edge
06-02-2009, 08:48 PM
I appriciate the response, but when you say "who's to say".......

See I guess what I am sayin is, why can't "human nature", be a fix all, it doesn't matter how bad a person is or what kind of evil thing's or crimes they commit, I guess that is just there "human nature" who's to say right?

They see thing's differnt so who's to say right?

Got to work now, talk to ya later.

first of all JB I wanna apolgize to all you guy's... I've showed my ass in my last few threads... I fell prey to the great capin' ahab SwampTroll.... you did a great job of baitin me Swamp really.... this is one of the reasons I used to only post in the linework forum I'm passionate about things and about my fugged up version of right and wrong... so if I jacked you guys up at all... I'm sorry

the only real response I got to your question JB "See I guess what I am sayin is, why can't "human nature", be a fix all, it doesn't matter how bad a person is or what kind of evil thing's or crimes they commit, I guess that is just there "human nature" who's to say right?"
is this...

The world don't want to be saved.... only left alone... we fight that animal everyday...

as far as my sense of right or wrong??? I tried to bring up my boys the way my daddy brought me up... I thought that was all I needed... he was a good man... I miss him bad....

hope it was just a damned bird or squirrel... they been getting up hay around these parts have already had to fix some guys on 230 H's and theyve been in the same gd field since the 60's........

Edge

Bull Dog
06-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Now murder is "God's work"?:confused:

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

A fanatic praying to Jesus is no less a danger to America than one praying to Allah and flying a plane.:cool:

Life, how long you live and death are in the hand of God. No murder is not Gods work it unfortunately is mans work. Hope that clears it up. The guy that killed tiller wasn't religious at all. From what I hear he was more like Timothy Mcvey.

johnbellamy
06-02-2009, 10:39 PM

johnbellamy
06-02-2009, 11:21 PM

johnbellamy
06-03-2009, 12:48 AM

johnbellamy
06-03-2009, 09:19 AM

koca
06-03-2009, 09:24 AM
If you do not own a sword you should sell you cloak to get one, Im quite certain the big man himself said that, Im going to keep my guns even if I do get right with Jesus. Im not going to shoot doctors for preforming abortions though, even if I think it is murder.

topgroove
06-03-2009, 12:33 PM
that's the problem I have with organized religion. their will always be the nutjobs so convinced there doing Gods work that they hurt others. what makes them any different than islamic extreamists, the end result is exactly the same.

Bull Dog
06-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Again the guy that shot Tiller didn't go to church, except to kill Tiller. He wasn't there out of religious conviction. He was a teacher at a militia compound, tax protester, called himself a sovereign citizen, and belonged to the free men for 9 years. The only thing that motivated him was his hatred of what tiller did. In his little mind you shoot the guy and abortion ends. He is a dope and a loner. Some want this to be about religion so they can paint with a broad brush. You people should know better than that. When someone does it to you it's not fair. He thinks all people will look at him as a hero and his name will go down in history like Jefferson or Washington. He is warped. So Tiller walked around with a target on his head. The guy that shot Tiller is a murderer plain and simple. No one should take his side but some will. Its a strange world. If you abort 60,000 infants you are bound to piss someone off. I am surprised he lived this long.

topgroove
06-03-2009, 01:37 PM
aside from the rape and incest abortions Dr tiller preformed, the others were horrible medical conditions such as mosaicism and other terrible conditions where the baby would would either be born stillborn or die shortly after or worse live for years in some horrible condition. there were three doctors in this country that performed late term abortions in this country, now there are two. as far as the rape and incest abortions I can't really comment on that not understanding the mental conditions of the mothers.

johnbellamy
06-03-2009, 08:31 PM

johnbellamy
06-03-2009, 10:22 PM

johnbellamy
06-04-2009, 09:40 AM
Ya say you pack your gun everday, Ya said ya didn't get a gun or one ya pack until 1999, 10 years ago, That made ya what 51, ya lived 51 years without feelin the need to do so.

Have you since 1999 had to shoot someone? Do ya see why people have the attitude, that we have a bunch of scared people living there lives, packin a weapon, just hoping they get a chance to use it. Vigilantie Justice.

Now you feel the need to have a weapon, home security system's, ect.

Are ya tryin to "bullet proof" your life? Ya say you have been talkin bout bullet proofing linework for year's, right, what that does to the quality and training of lineman, Ya see where I am goin with this.........

You let the "threat" of something happening dominate your life, "I have fallen and I can't get up", "brink's home security", "The War on Terror".

They use your fear's to control you, make money, brain wash you into to thinking this way, that's how terrorism work's.

That fear, parinoia factor, the terrorist have won, a small group of fanatic's control the world, and some use it to make that all mighty dollar.

You pack your piece, it's legal, your registered, it's your right, I have enough trouble keep trackin of my cell phone, wallet and car key's.

But I have lived 40 year's, my life could end today, I am OK with that, I won't let the threat of that happening stop me from livin.

And if I am ever in your "Hood", I will definitly look ya up, the old lady has a problem with flyin, but I would like to check out that part of the country.

huskietoolz82
06-04-2009, 01:07 PM
I heard on the radio that this jackass is selling miracle water. I really hope none of you on hear listen to this nut job

http://www.peterpopoff.org/

wtdoor67
06-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Shore makes me feel comfortable knowing old Swimpy is packing. Probably like old Barney with one round in his pocket. Nip it. Nip it in the bud. Heh, heh, heh.

yager024
06-04-2009, 09:25 PM
First off I am pro life for the exception of rape, incest, and so on.... Since hard core pro life people say thats pro choice I guess I am. But my point is this PRO life person murdered a person does any one think this is ironic? I Believe that there is to many homosapians in the world and its destroying the earth and since we dont have any natural way of controlling the human population I say every life not born is better for the earth including my own. But if it was conceived it should not be killed. If I was born severly mentally retared I would not want to live. Just my 2 cents....:cool:

wtdoor67
06-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Ironic, but it has been discovered that Down syndrome afflicted people have some resistance to cancer. It's speculated that the extra chromeosome gives them added immunity. There are also other health benefits of the extra chromosome.

I've always been pro-choice but perhaps this could give some credence to pro-life's argument. There's always something good that comes out of what is perceived as bad.

We're acquainted with a couple with an autistic son. Seems so tragic, big husky guy who has never spoken a word in his life.

As far as abortion it's too bad there's not some retroactive provisions to it in some instances.

Lizzy Bordon
06-04-2009, 11:25 PM
Ok, now that everyone is fighting..............no one mentioned the a thing about the little girl in the photo who died and is obviously mentally handicapped. What happened to the ass who got her pregnant.......yes, it takes two. That was equally upsetting as all the other photo's, poor kid had no clue what was going on apparently ever, her life was ruined by choices that apparently were not hers. Wonder if the parents ever knew who he was, if you guys want to shoot someone go shoot the jerk who got her pregnant.

True fact, down syndrome people are resistant to cancer, my niece has downs and donated bone marrow to her sister who had a brain tumor at 6 years old. My cousin had three girls, two born with down syndrom the third daughter without downs is the one who has the brain tumor, so when you think your down on your luck imagine this family.

johnbellamy
06-05-2009, 12:11 AM

topgroove
06-05-2009, 01:43 AM
Ok, now that everyone is fighting..............no one mentioned the a thing about the little girl in the photo who died and is obviously mentally handicapped. What happened to the ass who got her pregnant.......yes, it takes two. That was equally upsetting as all the other photo's, poor kid had no clue what was going on apparently ever, her life was ruined by choices that apparently were not hers. Wonder if the parents ever knew who he was, if you guys want to shoot someone go shoot the jerk who got her pregnant.

True fact, down syndrome people are resistant to cancer, my niece has downs and donated bone marrow to her sister who had a brain tumor at 6 years old. My cousin had three girls, two born with down syndrom the third daughter without downs is the one who has the brain tumor, so when you think your down on your luck imagine this family.

Why Down syndrome patients are less likely to develop cancerMay 21st, 2009 LONDON - A new study sheds light on why people with Down syndrome are less likely to develop cancer.The research team from Children’s Hospital Boston has showed that since the patients have an extra copy of chromosome 21, it appears that people with Down syndrome may be getting an extra dose of one or more cancer-protective genes.Lead researcher Dr Sandra Ryeom discovered that a single extra copy of Dscr1 is capable to suppress angiogenesis, the development of blood vessels essential for cancer’s growth and tumour growth in mice.The gene has also been found to inhibit angiogenesis in human cells. The researchers showed that DSCR1 acts by suppressing signalling by the angiogenesis-promoting protein vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF).With an extra copy of Dscr1, the cells, which make up blood vessel walls showed a decreased growth response to VEGF in mouse model.An extra copy of another chromosome 21 gene, Dyrk1A, also appeared to decrease cells’ response to VEGF.“I think there may be four or five genes on chromosome 21 that are necessary for angiogenesis suppression,” Nature quoted Ryeom as saying.“In huge databases of cancer patients with solid tumors, there are very few with Down syndrome. This suggests that protection from chromosome 21 genes is pretty complete,” she added. (ANI)it would be great if research can finally be done in this area. unfortunatly the bush administration put a stop to to this kind of science and will take this country years to catch up with europe.

johnbellamy
06-05-2009, 08:46 AM

duckhunter
06-05-2009, 11:22 AM
"This suggests that protection from chromosome 21 genes is pretty complete,” she added. (ANI)it would be great if research can finally be done in this area. unfortunatly the bush administration put a stop to to this kind of science and will take this country years to catch up with europe."

George Bush did not put an end to that research, he only put an end to additional Govt. spending on NEW embryonic research. The University of Michigan actually continued with the research because they were doing it before the restriction in Gov't $. And all companies were able to do any research with their own funding from private donations.

Boomer gone soft
06-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Well Stevie....I carry, every day, not cause I'm scared. But because I'm not scared.

Because my man,
Our country has turned a corner here.

Crime has become rabid. Especially More so in THIS economy.
I got my carry permit here in Fl. back in 99. I was in a 7-11 type store, and a guy came in, in a hit and run robbery, fired a round in the roof, and started screamin, "Give me the money, NOW". I was back gettin some Ice, and just droped down and stayed put. If I'd been packin then....:cool That boy wouldn't be doin that shit no more.

You don't live in a hood....you live out in the sticks. Which is where I'd be livin...if I had my druthers...

I live in a pretty good hood though.
Last month, 2 houses in my hood had the door kicked in, in broad daylight, and guys with guns, came in doin a "snatch and grab". Thankfully, nobody was home, and the alarm went off, which scared them away.

Back in "the day", I built a house in south Fla. My wife and I went round and round about this, but I just said screw it...We're doin it THIS way.

I had a Steel door, AND STEEL Door Jaminstalled. AND....the door Swung OUT. Kick THAT door bitch!: D
That was back in 73. So, I been "security minded" all my life.

Nowdays, I just don't want to go to all the expense to install a new door. So, have been usin this for the past 9 years. Tell ya what, ya may kick the door, and do some damage to the wood frame, but....ya ain't gettin in. Especially, just "Snatch and grab" assholes.

It's cheap, and god damn effective. Ya'll might want to check it out.
http://www.nextag.com/door-security-bar/compare-html

And John....
If you ever get down...Even CLOSE to Fl. Let me know. I want to meet your ass..... I know what ya look like, you know what I look like. I'd enjoy the shit out of spendin a couple hours shootin the shit with ya.:cool:

I'm only partially trying to be a smartass this time, swamp.

But what happened to "I've had a good life....a good retirement....all non-union lifestyle"?

With union wages, you may not have to live in a "good" hood.:rolleyes:

Just pointing out the obvious.:D

Carry on with your rants.:rolleyes:

duckhunter
06-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Piss ant is my phrase! : )

scamplineman
06-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Piss ant is my phrase! : )

Yeah, and I thought that I was his bitch???

Oh well, there's plenty more wars to come.... maybe my status will return.

johnbellamy
06-05-2009, 07:47 PM

Edge
06-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Hey JB...

Time for an intervention bra... Batts ain't scared to die... and you playing by his rules might get you killed... wife and two daughters (hopethey looklike mom)yeah it aint worth it... he aint worh it...

Batts problem is that he's scared to live... so he goes on with the same old same old...

everyone dies but noteveryone really lives... theres your zen moment of the night roflmfao...

Batts.... hey man your callin out another brother over what? a disagreement of what? Jesus? Jesus walked the Earth...fact...he preached peace...fact...

I thought you didn't even believe in Him? common man I thought you were tougher than that...

just hoping you can mend your ways brothers...

in solidarity,

Bill

Boomer gone soft
06-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Still no answer, swampslug?

What happened to your "good life, good retirement, non-union lifestyle"?

Union wages could have helped you know what a good life was all about.

Sounds like you got yourself a "real nice place"......:rolleyes:

Support EFCA or face retirement in slug's "good hood". LOL LOL LOL LOL

www.employeefreechoiceact.org
www.faireconomynow.org
www.downwithtyranny.com

Every lineman DESERVES TO WORK UNION!
www.ibew.org

Well Stevie....I carry, every day, not cause I'm scared. But because I'm not scared.

Because my man,
Our country has turned a corner here.

Crime has become rabid. Especially More so in THIS economy.
I got my carry permit here in Fl. back in 99. I was in a 7-11 type store, and a guy came in, in a hit and run robbery, fired a round in the roof, and started screamin, "Give me the money, NOW". I was back gettin some Ice, and just droped down and stayed put. If I'd been packin then....:cool: That boy wouldn't be doin that shit no more.

You don't live in a hood....you live out in the sticks. Which is where I'd be livin...if I had my druthers...

I live in a pretty good hood though.
Last month, 2 houses in my hood had the door kicked in, in broad daylight, and guys with guns, came in doin a "snatch and grab". Thankfully, nobody was home, and the alarm went off, which scared them away.

Back in "the day", I built a house in south Fla. My wife and I went round and round about this, but I just said screw it...We're doin it THIS way.

I had a Steel door, AND STEEL Door Jaminstalled. AND....the door Swung OUT. Kick THAT door bitch!:D
That was back in 73. So, I been "security minded" all my life.

Nowdays, I just don't want to go to all the expense to install a new door. So, have been usin this for the past 9 years. Tell ya what, ya may kick the door, and do some damage to the wood frame, but....ya ain't gettin in. Especially, just "Snatch and grab" assholes.

It's cheap, and god damn effective. Ya'll might want to check it out.
http://www.nextag.com/door-security-bar/compare-html

And John....
If you ever get down...Even CLOSE to Fl. Let me know. I want to meet your ass..... I know what ya look like, you know what I look like. I'd enjoy the shit out of spendin a couple hours shootin the shit with ya.:cool:

Bull Dog
06-08-2009, 06:44 PM
I think its the media bias that hardly reported the Islamic terrorist that shot a couple of United States service men. One was killed and hardly a peep out of the media. Now Tiller was reported almost non stop for three days and we know all about his shooter. The media painted the nut that shot Tiller as a Christian fundamentalist terrorist but forgot completely about the guy Who shot our sevcice men on our soil, in uniform a terrorist act. Its completely apparent what the media is trying to do.

1. Protect OBAMA

2. They do not care about our service men if it might not fit the agenda.

3. Side with Islamic extremists.

Boy what a country we have become. Lets hear it Mr. Batts. Try and defend this one!